Agnostic.com

28 11

*Alternet and Patheos report😘

Many Christian fundamentalists and evangelicals have been irresponsibly downplaying the dangers of COVID-19 and doing so with deadly results…

Evangelical fundamentalists who openly defied social distancing guidelines are dying of coronavirus in frightening numbers…

[patheos.com]

Oops . . . .

Observer-Effect 7 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel for those that will be collateral damage.

It sucks, but it's worth it. Think of them as heroes who volunteered to walk into the melted down reactor to release the water from the reservoir below, preventing another disaster.

If reasoning want work...if knocking them over the head with a bat want work, where in heavens will other influence come from? It’s a helpless feeling, but maybe for them to ignore this illness with a lot of them dying...is ok with these people! They can live or die...it’s all the same to them apparently!

I don't consider them "frightening numbers". I consider them about average.

Хорошо, потому что то, что вы считаете, является правильным.

@Observer-Effect Спасибо. Я ценю ваш комментарий.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507687
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.