Agnostic.com

2 2

The 25 greatest Java apps ever written

From space exploration to genomics, from reverse compilers to robotic controllers, Java is at the heart of today’s world. Here are a few of the countless Java apps that stand out from the crowd.

[blogs.oracle.com]

FearlessFly 9 June 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Meh...even as a Tesla owner I had to search hard to find why I should even bother downloading "Visible Tesla...I found it "does a few things that the regular phone app does not"...but it

-won't roll up/down the windows.
won't turn on the seat heaters.
...lots of things it WON'T do...

Meh....

I"m not a Tesla owner, but I read through all of VisibleTesla stuff and found it interesting. I think it would be useful to see (as much as possible) to see all the logged data. ymmv

@FearlessFly Own a Tesla a while...download the app...you'll soon see what I mean. But I respect the geeks who relish in this kind of stuff....only in America do we even have a negative/alienating word for smart person...."geek" or "nerd"....our ignorance of science is astounding.

I'm reading Carl Sagan's last book that he wrote in'96 - The Demon haunted world - Science as a Candle in the Dark"....and it makes me almost cry how grossly science-ignorant we've become.

@FearlessFly Oh...and do test drive a Tesla...you will be blown away...

[tesla.com]

@Robecology I have ridden in one (an acquaintance), an was blown away. πŸ™‚

@FearlessFly Test drive it. Get behind the wheel. They just started delivery of the Y in March....they might not even be available for test drives yet...but the "3" is pretty much the same thing....and both start around $35K.

And did you see the Cybertruck? Don't get me started....oh...wait....you did....

Please; you must check this out...www.tesla.com

@Robecology I am a 'believer'. However I am an original owner of a 1998 Toyotat 4Runner which was 'totalled' (for insurance purposes) in 2008. I did all the repairs myself (except for front wheel alignment) and am happily still driving it as my primary vehicle -- I have a spare, never knowing the day the Toyota will be 'defunct'. If/when that happens, I will be considering Tesla. πŸ™‚

Beyond my service level!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510384
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.