Agnostic.com

8 10

Interesting to see how many members of Congress and other elected officials as well as businesses previously bailed out got money to keep them going and how few actual small businesses and individuals scrimping to get by got any help at all. Makes me remember feeding time at the hog trough when I was a kid helping take care of some pigs.

Meanwhile, the people, instead of getting together and brining out the guillotine, fight among ourselves over race, religion, to mask or not, how did COVID start and other distractions. Trillions of dollars to the rich so they can institute a cashless society where you can't buy or sell without the grace of the government and a society where every one of us is under 24/7 surveillance. Did I mention that the Arctic, Siberia, Australia and Arizona among other places are all on fire?

Enchanter 6 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Goddamn grifting gobshites.

These days the truth about the "land of the free" is finally coming out. The majority of us are so much into "me, me, me" that we will never figure it out.

I think George Carlon put it well - It's a club and you ain't in it.

The answer the first question would very much be interesting to find out,🤔 but we never will. 🤬 As to the second part I've got marshmallows. 😣

Noooo really in the land of the free.

Ooooookay then.

Nice that you express some dismay at environmental degradation. Please, stop watching Fox.

I don't watch that garbage.

Seems the Swamp may need more draining

And just how do you drain a swamp by dropping a cesspool on top of it?

Orange blob said that he would "drain the swamp".
Of course that's another of his lies.
Democrats are too damn nice with their ads, They needd to show a clip of that bastard saying that. And then list all the $$$ that he and his friends have stolen. And list all the Inspectors that he fired.
And so on.

Furthermore, it's not the government that's the problem= it's the right-wing and evangelical assholes that have control over it- orange blob and all his enablers.
This "government is the problem" bullshit was started by barry goldwater and his partner in shittiness,, reagan.

@HumanistJohn The Dems are just complete wimps. I know taking the high road would be the only way back to a respectable government, but it's clear that will never work. They need to get down in the shit and start fighting fire with fire.

@JeffMurray
Yeah,
Be as hard-hitting as they an be.
Staw away from policy, other than pointing out that the policies of the repugs hurt the niddle class & the poor.
Hit 'em hard wiyth such things as:

• they put kids in cages
  • tRump rewarded putin for putting a bounty on our troops by withdrawing our troops from Germany
  • OKed coal companies to dump pollutants in our rivers
  • destroyed checks-and-balances in our constitution
  • gave billions to large businesses while thowing scraps to small business & the middle class unemployed
  • threw paper towels at Puerto Ricans instead of hurricane relief
  • tried to do away with the ACA
  • and SO MUCH damn more!

I would also like to see ab ad about orange blob bragging about how smart & knowledgeable he is about EVERYTHING (use his own words).

There's so damn much to use!

@HumanistJohn I was referring more to the shady shit they do that's technically legal but fucks the spirit of the law in the ass. I think the most glaring and awful example of this is when that shit box McConnell refused to hold any hearings on Garland. Sidebar, how fucking happy are you going to be when that slimy motherfucker dies?

@JeffMurray
I hope they all live, as long as they spend the rest of their miserable lives in jail. Real jail, too. Not a white collar country club.

@HumanistJohn Well, unfortunately it doesn't seem like even the ones we put behind bars serve any time, so I'll take death.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513111
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.