Agnostic.com

60 17

Any body feeling more tolerant or less tolerant of religion after the last 6 months?

LucasfromGR 6 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

60 comments (51 - 60)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Less tolerant , it has never proving a place in my life.

Much much much less tolerant of any religion.

Less tolerant.. Passing signs with crap like ‘lord heal this world’ … home to news reports of out-of-control numbers in this land that ‘god blessed’ ..sickens me

Varn Level 8 July 8, 2020

I have seen a big shift on here! 3 months ago I was already into hating disease-spreaders, deniers, & non-mask wearers, plus especially the "rghts" of the religious to congregate...i was very "vocal" about it & a couple of people jumped all over me for being "mean", "not nice" & etc...one even turned me in to Admin for my "bad attitude".
Well, not much time has passed, but infection numbers have done their EXPONENTIAL thing, and now I get vociferous agreement, not heard anything from one whiny defender of "those poor people" in weeks! Yippee! And BTW i never took down Anything i posted.....

Good for you. Anyone who doesn't like what I have to say, can feel free to block me.

what was this picture from??

The same...unless he's praying!

No change

If you let the moronic idiotic cult followers get to you, they will!!!

I am in the habit of terrifying such people.

Still sympathise, after all they can't rely on themselves, so they blame / thank someone else for life. That's OK, afterall it's a free world - so far 🙂
PS Great picture.

It is not a free world. I have to pay for things and this includes making money for all those who make money off of me. A lot of people today are waking up to this fact.

Same. Because I have zero tolerance

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513549
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.