Agnostic.com

8 20

LINK Bill Nye on why we should all wear a face mask - CNN

Science guy takes to Tik Tok. I didn't know they had a fun with science section. I thought it was all hard body boys and twerking girls.
Who knew. Love this.

Amzungu 8 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When will it be acceptable to not wear a mask anymore? What is the criteria?

Oh, I dunno, when the "new infections" rate goes way down? Big deal for ya, is it?

When there is either a vaccine or an effective treatment. Not likely to see either for at least another year.

Why worry. You don't have a head. =0}

What I've been saying for ages to idiots here. I don't give a damn if they catch it or not - but they have no right to give it to me. They idiots still grumble, but they wear them because they face a heavy fine if they don't.

Petter Level 9 July 10, 2020

Awesome guy

bobwjr Level 10 July 9, 2020

I shall find myself some nice material and get out my sewing machine.

If you're making "dude masks" of a larger size that have vent ports and good nose pieces (with a print other dudes would be jealous of), I'd buy a couple.

The government here handed out 2 free masks to everyone, and decreed that standard pattern masks cannot be sold for more than ($1.13)

Tik Tok is one of the groups who ordered all the seats to see Trump in Tulsa. Trump thought they were all sold out and Tik Tok simply did not buy all the tickets. That's why Trump was really pissed about Tulsa. LOL

It was users not TikTok itself.

..... and now the Supreme Court has declared that Tulsa is actually Native American land. Bet he wouldn't have held his rally there had he known!

I wonder how long before there's a televised debate between Bill Nye and Ken Hamm on the reasons why we should and shouldn't wear masks.

Not sure Bill Nye does comedy.

Yes, please!!

. . . Feynman would be better (if he was still around), but Nye is good.

Bill Nye will use any and all social media to get his message out. Still after all these years the best science communicator on earth.

Agreed. I am happy, however, to see the quite capable Neil deGrasse Tyson picking up the baton in that regard. Would love to see more like them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513860
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.