Agnostic.com

8 6

LINK America is not prepared for schools opening this fall. This will be bad

Truly frightening what lies ahead due to Trump’s incompetence and all the COVIDIOTS that follows him.

Ohub 7 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

as they say down south.....shit's gonna get REAL now.

And this is very personal to me with any youngest being a high school kid. Our district JUST today gave the option for remote learning for the first quarter.

Ohub Level 7 July 13, 2020

@MissKathleen yes indeed

First the Texas Lt gov said sacrifice your parents and grandparents, now the US President is saying sacrifice your children. Republicans are the party of death.

Absolutely bad

bobwjr Level 10 July 13, 2020

Agree .

The glossing-over of deaths because "it's old people" is going to take an ugly turn real soon.

Some places are and some places aren't. The states that will just open up no matter what are the states that should be cautious.

barjoe Level 9 July 13, 2020

To channel Charles Dickens, it will be a way to control the excess population which is heartless and sadistic. This idiot in the WH is another disaster in the making. There is no way the children should be back in school until it is safe for WH tours to commence, governor's mansions as well. I put a mask on my 3.5 yo granddaughter, she tolerated it for about 5 seconds. The 2 yo grandson actually did better. I can't see them wearing it for a 7 hour school day. I can't see any elementary kid wearing it for long, or social distancing. Kids need hugs, kids give hugs. They don't do social distancing.

The same people saying that were talking about Obamacare. Calling it Healthcare Rationing and saying it will bring Deathpanels.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514966
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.