Agnostic.com

14 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These people must really be stupid to risk their life over a Bible fairy tale.

And not one of them asked "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

Wommack should immediately go in and touch the sick, praying for their instant recovery and tell them it will be alright.

Yeah like that works.
My Evangelidiot neighbour still is convinced that he has the Moron A Virus even after paying $500 for 5 Hands on Healing Sessions.

He should be arrested and they should throw away the key.

How delusional can you get. He thinks he can heal people by touching them ?. I think a straight jacket and padded cell is more appropriate than a church,

Their parents must be a donkey and a monkey.......this is what happens when animals interbreed

I hope they live to ‘study’ another day!

If there were a god, this pandemic would not be happening at all, assuming the god loved us and gave a shit. These religious idiots need to know one thing - you can't pray a god into existence. These fucking morons actually believe prayer will help the situation. No one is listening to your prayers but the moron sitting in the pew next to you!

Oh dear, it looks very much like Sky Daddy has gone AWOL yet AGAIN.

Maybe God was trying to tell them something -- "Don't gather in groups to worship me, you dumbasses."

Isn't God's judgment great? I think so.

Funny how the Virus is picking on the South and the Bible belt right now.

I've noticed. They get the bad weather too, what with tornadoes and hurricanes. I would think they would take it as a sign from god that they were doing something wrong. Instead they'll blame it on LGBTQIA folks.

@Theresa_N All those liberals in California get the earthquakes. And remember the late Gerry Faldwell saying 911 was gods revenge on the Abortionists and the gays. And the yellow telly tubby was gay. Let's not forget that

Well, whoever dies gets a Darwin Award, that's some compensation.

Unless they are women who are past child-bearing age, in which case they cannot qualify for a Darwin Award.

@anglophone Wait, so men with vasectomies are automatically disqualified too? 😉

@p-nullifidian No, as vasectomies are generally reversible. However, the use of heavy duty shears would generally result in disqualification. (Winces at the thought.)

They're victims. I'm not happy about this. The church should have legal liability.

barjoe Level 9 July 25, 2020

Unfortunately, they made this choice of their own will.

@tinkercreek They were indoctrinated and coerced to think they were safe. You may be right but if you remember the preachers talking about the ionizers? That was misinformation and in that case, I don't know.

@barjoe I fully agree with you.The religious indoctrinators, as we clearly perceive them, categorically deny that and their coercive ways. It has been made a finely crafted skill that cannot yet hold them accountable, which is a travesty, and I look forward to the day that changes.

I always hoped atheism would increase but not by theists dying...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518706
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.