Agnostic.com

23 27

I came here to find a friend. Someone to connect with. I am British but have lived everywhere, including USA. I am home now but my mantel covers the globe...kinda like the virus. I have no god, no religion and heck it was never even a thing for this north of England lass. However I need humans, I miss humans. This wankass virus has taken us away from the only thing that matters. Let me know you ok.

Amisja 8 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We miss you too! Welcome back!

We’re all still here and okay...hanging in like you are. “This too will pass“...has always been my motto in times of stress...this current one will too, so chin up and take a metaphorical hug from me over here in Northern Ireland. 🤗. Oh...and welcome back!

Welcome back! Doing ok in North Carolina.

Welcome back!

Good to see u again J , missed u ♥️♥️♥️

Well you don't, so it seems, have a "friend in Jesus," but you have a friend in me if that is of any consolation.
Oh, and I'm still alive and kicking as I sincerely hope you are and will be for a very long time to come.

Hi, I am just fine. I am lucky enough to live in a place where we only have one active covid case. We do have restrictions but not many. I wish you luck.

Welcome back ☺

Welcome back

bobwjr Level 10 July 27, 2020

I don’t know what a wankass is, but I can imagine.
I also am a social person and this pandemic has upset me. 😁😷

Wankass :
Something really dumb or shitty.

☺☺

What she said.

We are here. Hang in there 2020 will pass.

My thoughts too!

Hi stranger.good to hear from you again. Hope you don't have a Spanish holiday booked 😉

Welcome back, I'm glad you're fine and I'm glad you missed us enough to come back. I'm fine but like you a little bored. I miss live music more than anything.

I'm ok in New York. People here are learning to smile with our eyes. Parks and restaurants are open. It's summer. There's no physical contact, but there hasn't been any physical contact for me in a long, long, long time.

A very nice comment. Our eyes communicate more than we realize. I miss the hugs though. Please take care.

I'm Okay here in Tennessee. I really enjoy being an atheist. Life is good. 🙂

I've been wondering where you were. Nice to see you again. Drop a line if you like, I'll be happy to chat with you anytime.

Doing pretty crap, but hey go, on we go.

Hi. Haven't seen you around for a while. Still teaching?

Petter Level 9 July 28, 2020

I am just going to go ahead and agree with everyone else, I'm glad to see you're back I hope you and your family are well. 🤗 Oh there's one person I disagree with I already knew the connotation of wankass was. 😉🤣 Stay safe! 🌞

I’m actually sad hell , or as you so adorably oh it heck, doesn’t exist . There’s such a long list of people who truly deserve the concept . Ridiculous as it is. Agree with you on all other points . I was a seeker. Didn’t fit in where I grew up though , Brooklyn . The old Brooklyn , when if you where from there, you were . Now it’s all art galleries , and restaurants with carefully curated and plated food.
Traveled a bit , lived in the Bible Belt . But am
At home finally in SoFlo . There’s always sand in my car, no matter how many times I vacuum . NO COMPLAINTS ! Welcome to our world on the edge of society . Non believers .

ALeigh Level 4 July 27, 2020

Sounds like you would be an ideal resident of Watamu, a superbly laid back community. (Look it up to locate it.)

How many of us can you save after the US opens back up?

Doing good. In my neck of the woods, everyone has to wear a mask to go anywhere, the store, etc. Many states have implemented this. It's up to the governors to do this.
Hope you are well.

Please corect me if I've gotten the wrong impression with your comment BUT why should personal safety in times like these be left up toGovernors/Governments to legislate, enact and control when it IS the people who are both at risk and should be deciding to try to ensure both their own safety and that od others as well?
Are we not ALL adult enough to determine for ourselves?

@Triphid many people around here feel that being required to wear masks is an infringement of personal freedoms. I think it's about keeping each other safe and lowering the chance of contracting and spreading the virus.

@RobertMartin Then, imo, is it any wonder why Covid is ripping through the U.S. like chainsaw through melted butter.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519253
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.