Agnostic.com

11 7

LINK Preacher Sean Feucht Is Holding COVID-Ignorant Worship Services for Thousands | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

From almost the very outset churches have been KNOWN vectors for Covid-19 infections. Many church leaders ignore that because they want the donations and offerings.

snytiger6 9 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cant help but look at covid is like an antibiotic against dumb or ignorant people and surely there is a larger component of such in religous groups.

And it leaves me with a morbid question: is it sadly better for society because we will have less religous idiocy to deal with or horribly worse because we will be left with a smaller but smarter strain of religous people?

Everything COVID and church wise is all about money. Along the way idiots will declare you have a "god given right."

They have been holding science-ignorant worship services for 2000 years.

BD66 Level 8 July 30, 2020

Then, imo, for EVERY person who becomes infected with Covid at or after one of idiotic Worship Services I suggest that he receives, PUBLICLY, 39 Lashes with a Bull whip, a $10,000 fine per head for everyone who attended the services, a minimum of $200,000 reparations for ANY person infected either during, from or by his Followers, $500,000 for any resultant deaths from Covid to Adults and $1,000,000 per child or person under the age of 21 either infected or dying from Covid infection as a result of attending or encountering an attendee of his services.
I mentioned 'the 39 lashes' as a reference to what that Charlatan, Jesus, was supposed to be subjected to and as an idea that might just teach scum like this Preacher that IF you want to propagate a myth then you should suffer by that myth as well.

Oh c'mon, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

@dumasarok Struth, I thought that I already had.

No surprises here. Worship services and ignorance go together like spicy food and heartburn.

LOL, I reckon IF they could bottle and sell these 'Worship Services' then drugs like Laxettes would be no longer needed.

Stupid is as stupid does. Bet none of them wear mask.

Dear oh Dear, Sky Daddy can't be expected to hear himself being praised loudly enough if you're wearing a mask, shame on you....LOL.

If I were a Christian believer I would probably attend. I am not a theist so I won't be at any such services.

It is very tempting to blame the church leaders for this. Money-grubbing bastards. But, remember, every single adult there made the choice to join in. They are ALL responsible for this.

@Fred_Snerd very willing and pre warned

@Fred_Snerd As P.T. Barnum once said, "There is a sucker born every minute," and religions relyb on that to survive.

@Fred_Snerd Imo, no matter who it was that uttered it, it still rings very true even to this day and age does it not?

@Fred_Snerd Well, I for one don't consider myself to a 'sucker.'

Could this also be a form of Darwinian evolution weeding out the gullible?

I should have muted the volume on my phone before clicking the video 😆 praise jeebuz.

The longer I'm out of religion, the more culty it seems. And to have everyone there, maskless, it's so irresponsible. This would have been the perfect opportunity to pass out masks with crucifixes on it or some other type of religious BS. But no.

This is why we can't have nice things America.

Maybe we'll start having nice things if a ton of Republicans die of Covid.

For Governor Newsome to allow this in Redding California showed that he's nothing but a political pimp.

barjoe Level 9 July 29, 2020

Did he allow it though? I wouldn't think so given the current restrictions. In the video they were in San Deigo. And talking about SoCal. These nutbags will do whatever they want and seek forgiveness instead of permission. I hope he holds these leaders accountable.

@BAMFRavenclaw Lock em up

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.