Agnostic.com

10 4

I so much hate to say "I told you so," but it seems I may have been right on the money when I commented that PotUS 45 would NOT go quietly.
Now, according to the News Reports he wants to 'Delay' the November Election until at least 2021 NOT because of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Oh no, that is by no means the REAL reason.
The REAL reason, as he himself Tweeted, is because in HIS opinion "The Mail In Votes would be a sure and certain way for the Election to 'rigged' against him."
As an outsider here, I'd say that tRump is 'shitting kittens' right about now, what do you think?

Triphid 9 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have said for over a year now: trump will not leave the office alive.

He will either die in office after suspending elections and becoming "president* for life", or he will refuse to leave after being voted out and need to be "extracted".

He does not have the power to delay/format elections. This is just another example of his complete arrogance plus complete ignorance.

Well, the person who said this loudly from the beginning, and was laughed at a bit, in my view, was Bill Maher. He kept saying it on his show, and guests laughed and said 'oh that won't happen Bill' but now nobody laughs. I don't think it took the powers of Nostradamous to see it way back then, but thinking it and saying out loud are different things, and Maher said it years ago. And yes, Trump only cares about running out the clock on his crimes for legal action.

Only Congress can change the date of the election. Like that is going to happen.

Here's hoping for the sakes of everyone in the world that it stays that way.

@Triphid Unless they change the Constitution before Nov 3rd, we are safe.

At this point, I think things are going to plan. My suspicion is that he's going to let things get so bad that he can declare martial law or something like it, then stay in office based on that. I heard the mayor of Seattle say she thinks having these federal agents go into cities under control by Democrats is like a dry-run for martial law. She also brought up the possibility that these federal agents could be used to suppress the vote in November.

bingst Level 8 July 30, 2020

In other words it seems like 'Screw-Up 45' may be setting things up for his own version of a Dictatorship then.

@Triphid Yeah, but I don't think it's limited to just him. I think it more likely this extends at least to the leadership of the Republican party.

People in hell want ice water...

Since there ain't No Hell, then there ain't no need for iced water either.

@Triphid and no need to delay the vote.

@Cutiebeauty Exactly.

Yes all Republicans should wait to vote until Novemeber 2021. I'm down with that.

Why?
Vote at the set time, use 'Mail in Voting' and give that Orange-Haired Dip-Shit, Narcissist the boot.

@Triphid sorry I forgot to add /s

/s

Republican leaders have already broken ranks and made it clear this isn't going to happen. Trump is desperate at this point and just spewing crap, it will get a lot worse as the election gets closer. No one knows what's going to happen but it's certainly possible he's going to be abandoned by his party because he's dragging them down with him. Hell of an election.

That may be so but what about the Religiotard numb-nuts that stand by him?

@Triphid They are definitely a minority, kinda happy Trump's doubling down on trying to appeal to his lunatic fringe base. Starting to think Bernie really did the right thing by laying low, makes it a lot easier for people to hold their nose and vote for Biden. Still, a shitshow election in a shitshow year, my crystal ball burst into flame months ago.

Porr widdle guy can't stand being labeled a loser.....& that's what he's afraid of, I'm sure.

I'd reckon that when tRump was born it was one of those times when, instead of the Mid-wife slapping his arse to get him to breathe, she slapped his mother across the face for being so fucking stupid..... LOL.

@Triphid Wouldn't surprise me.

@Lilac-Jade Shit I was a Mid-wife and had I been and knowing what I know I'd have slapped her across the face myself.

@Triphid Or stopped his parents from meeting.

@Lilac-Jade Or aswe say down here, " He WAS the sperm that SHOULD have been swallowed."

@Triphid That too.

@Lilac-Jade We also have one that I think describes him to a 'T,' i.e. " He was spat up against a fence and hatched out by the Sun."

@Triphid Well he's certainly orange enough.
I call him scum-p, or hitlump..

@Triphid I thought it was shat on a rock by a seagull and hatched out by the sun 😄

@Cyklone It's the old bush style reference to, I think, what could be expected from a Peeping Tom/Pervert 'getting his jollies' while hiding behind a fence, if you get the drift.

@Lilac-Jade I'd reckon adding an 's' before the 'h' would sound even better.

@Triphid Yeah, but I was mixing it with hitler.

full grown bobcats.

????, meaning please.

@Triphid Shitting full grown wild bobcats, not kittens.

@Lilac-Jade Okay but I was using an old Aussie saying that means when One is "shitting kittens" then one is totally terrified to say the least.
Another one is "Shaking like a dog shitting razor blades."

@Triphid Yes, & both mean the same thing, methinks.

@Lilac-Jade pretty close to the same thing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520213
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.