Agnostic.com

10 2

Faith... from Bron (not born, Bron) Skeptic...off the "Faith is a Mental Illness" strand of FB...

To summarize; watch out for Datatala...whoever she is/was...and about that cucumber? Yea...I would lube it...

‎Bron Skeptic‎ to ATHEIST

Hey Guys yesterday at around 10:00 pm I went to a cave near my house. When I was inside the cave I saw someone approaching towards the cave. When he was about a meter close I told him to maintain social distancing (Mf came without any consent). But I was shocked, he was not a normal human. He was an angel with long white dress. He told me to read but because of the situation I was silent . He told me to read repeatedly but I was silent.

So he wrapped me around his arm and pressed me hard . The next word came out of my mouth were "Yeh koi Randikhana hai, Yeh koi Randikhana hai".

But he calmed me down and told me that I am the last messenger of Dalatala. He is the true God and I am his last messenger.

So I decided spread the news for this one true religion.

Here are some rules Dalatala provided if you want to go heaven:

1.Pray 4 times by putting a cucumber high up your butt any say "Dalatala is Great " loud enough so all your neighbourhood can hear. (Make sure not to use any lube)
2.Follow everything said by me about this religion of peace. Because I as his messenger don't have any companions to write a book and it is 21st so the ever konwing God knows that he cannot convince this generation. This is why he choosed me to spread his religion via social media.
3.If any1 deny this religion jst tell him "fuck off." Even after that if he doesn't understand blast him with a bomb but it is obligatory to say "Dalatala is Great" before bombing.

Hell of Dalatala:

• All non believers will be burnt here for eternity.
  • Here there won't be any fire unlike other religion who think fire is the most dangerous component in the universe.
  • All will be burnt in ice extracted from a divine plant from Andromeda Galaxy.

Heaven of Dalatala:

• 73 virgins at ur Door step (no return). Sorry, women...no virgins for you.
  • Ocean of Alchohol
    *Anything you ask God you will get it .(Drugs like cocaine , LSD, ecstasy and others are also available)
    And many more things.

So all hail Dalatala and believe this true religion.

Robecology 9 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What sex are the virgins ?

What species?

Oh no religion again. I missed agnostic.com

Damnit. Yet another religion where I miss out on virgins.

Where is the justice?!

The big questions are how does a fire burn forever and how do you have a soul that lives forever?

the fire is surely not literal, and Adam became a soul, No one has ever gone up to heaven,

I want some of what he's on. Not because I want to take it but I think it would be hilarious to see someone else on it.

What objective evidence that dalatala is real?

Again Facebook is as dangerous as Corona Virus for your mental health, why do people insist on polluting their minds there?

I'm on there but only as a political activist.

Robo.....please, really, not being snarky....call your doctor ASAP

Come on, Anne...you know me better...this was just such a great share for us agnostics...I couldn't resist!

Sorry, my tolerance for bullshit is about 2 to 3 sentences. And then....

You're looking to get tax-exempt status, aren't you?

Plus, potential for great wealth from your deluded followers and worshipers.

@jlynn37 I could help....I've always longed to put on jewel-encrusted robes and swing one of those incense thingies....

@LucyLoohoo and wear that special hat.

" ... swing one of those incense thingies .."

Do you have a thurible memory Lucy?

@waitingforgodo PUNishment! Someone helllllp me!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.