Agnostic.com

20 14

Someone shared this on my Facebook:

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Truth!!!

While at Walmart this morning I was observing all the people walking around in the parking lot. I noticed signs pointing to the fact that there was only one door we would be allowed to enter, and signs stating that you must have a mask to enter.

As I watched the people walking around slowly with their masks on, the Lord asked me a question.

My daughter, what do you see ?

I immediately saw people as puppets with no voice. It was as if they were silenced and walking in slow motion.

As I walked up to the door, no longer was it a Walmart employee but a security guard. This security guard's job was to make sure a mask was on before you entered. No words were spoken between us at all.

As I walked around the corner there was the Walmart employee on an iPad marking the fact that I was a number entering the store. Again no words were spoken.

As I gathered my items, purchased them and left the store. As I walked out the only exit door, I immediately knew that people were being groomed for a day that is coming.

There is coming a time when you will have to receive a mark to buy or sell. Instead of a mask it will be a chip. Instead of an employee marking you as a number you will have a number. It will be all the same number, #666 [ ONE WORLD ORDER ].

When I got home I looked up the definition of what I saw.

Puppet -
a person, party, or state under the control of another person, group, or power.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 13:16-18
Copy and paste if you believe

Weโ€™re already ruled by a government. Always have been. We have cell phones that have all of our information on them, a license, a social security number, etc. thatโ€™s connected to where we go to the hospital, where we work, where we go to school, etc. CHRISTIANITY IS A DISEASE. These people will eat up anything the church or any person that claims to be a Christian tells them. Itโ€™s ridiculous. If they canโ€™t handle being counted as a person inside a grocery store or wearing a mask, theyโ€™d be in for a rude awakening if they got into their little โ€œheavenโ€ and had to worship one being for eternity and obey every rule they put in to place. How do these whackos not see that their heaven would actually be hell for them & that itโ€™s all a made up concept to control them now?!

1EarthLovingGal 7 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You God damned insensitive idiot! I am 77 years old, had cancer in 2018 (likely compromised immune system) have scaring in one of the lobes of my lung from having pneumonia, have diabetes, have heart disease (had one angioplasty, aortic valve replace, two bypasses). I sum, if I get Covid-19 I will most likely die. I am not afraid of dying, I just don't want to linger in misery for a time struggling to breath. Is it too F....ing much to ask that you wear a mask as to not give me the virus if you are one of those who are asymptomatic but can spread the disease. I wear a mask in Walmart as a courtesy to others that I am responsible and do not want to spread it if I have it. IT IS ABOUT NOT SPREADING THE DISEASE YOUR F....ING IDIOT! I should get a hammer from hardware and bash people like you in the back of the head to keep you from passing your genes on.

@1EarthLovingGal I read it...did not intend on directing at you. Feel free to send it to the person who shared their idiocy with you on facebook. By the way, that was my "mildly irritated" response, "hatred" (A.K.A., very angry) would come if that person would have said that in my presence. ๐Ÿ™‚

Has anyone else noticed that this type of religious regurgitation always starts with "Truth!|" or "Fact!"?

Oy vey. Hail Satan. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Folks looking for justification for their own childish selfishness.

To be brief it is just called "Not doing science" or "Not thinking for yourself about reproducible facts"

I agree with you and I see plenty of it. None of it has to do with any gods. I see revivals outside in tents and so many fearful people. Two areas of my little community of 1599 are doing tent revivals and bible talk is the thing of the day. This is insanity. Even the corporation I work for is talking nonsense in the magazines they put out for us to read. I tried to read one on lunch break and immediately thought " WTF are they talking about?" We are being targeted and set up for something. I think it is a world without social security taxes and all that pays for us. Those in power would be happy if you worked 2 or 3 jobs and did it all from home.

I refuse to left them stress me. You cannot be happy and also be stressed.

Such whackos cannot think. Their non-existent brains were given to them by their non-existent god, you see. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yep. It's exactly what they believe. I hear it from my wife all the time.

@1EarthLovingGal I try to look at the bright side. At least she doesn't also think the Earth is flat. ๐Ÿ˜ 6000 years old maybe but definitely a globe.

Leave the religion out of it, this is what a "civilized" society uses to keep track of all the information we generate by living with technology. Yes, the "chip" is coming, we chip dogs and we are not far behind that but consider all that the government already knows about you from your phone and other tech devises it's not much different to have the chip.

You need to get a life.

@1EarthLovingGal I know we are but there is still lots one can do. One doesnโ€™t have to leave ones house to do lots.

@1EarthLovingGal It is probable that @Jolanta believes that you were the author of the Christian rant that you saw on facebook. If you don't read it all the way to the bottom, that is a very possible misinterpretation. I too at first thought that YOU were a christian troll.

Nobody can share crap in my FB, I restrict it to family and friends. Nobody I know would dare share that hogwash in my FB. And I do have some religious wackos in either side, but they all know me well enough not to insist on their insane beliefs that only sound cuckoo to me.

The way I see it is that believers have a way off fulfilling the scriptures and making them come true.

I see the illegal state of israel provoking a destruction of the temple mount, or destroying it themselves to fulfill biblical/talmudic scripture.

Their religious cult was offered many vacant areas around the world, all to themselves. They flatly refused and demanded already inhabitted areas. The us christian cult that has it's hooks deep into govt, the deep state if you will, acquiesced also in order to fulfill scripture.

Anyone not seeing this is blind and gullible. It is written in scripture that the jews would return to their fake israel, not fake any more, the false temple would be destroyed and gods chosen people, jews allegedly, would rebuild the temple where the anti-christ would return to destroy the world. And that's when god supposedly comes back.

Believe it or not, this story is in all the major religions and it is self fulfilling. People are working to make this happen all over the world and people are only pretending that policy is not being steered by zealots on all sides to fulfill theif bullshit scripture.

We as non-believers can hem and haw all we want. The scripture, stories and locations are all fake, but the believers in these stories are very real. Shit, ive had people on this site recently argue in favor of the validity of all of these stories. They don't even realize that they are being used and puppeted in order to fulfill these stupid agendas.

Secular people need to pay attention to this shit because there are many, many people within the deep state driving these agendas and ive noticed that people here are hella stupid gullible in belief of fake science and vaccines sold and backed by govt that get support of govt sympathizers and people are mocked and shunned constantly as being anti-vaxxers; when all vax and their additives and preservatives are not the same. Anyone who gets excited to forcefully have people injected with anything are a huge, huge problem and will ultimately be among the drivers behind forced vax and microchipping of humans. That is, if It's not happening already.

It's the weirdest dynamic ive ever seen. That is why I view many of the people on this site as state-theists. You don't believe in a sky-daddy, you believe in a captain america like greater good that does not exist. Because of this, govt can do no wrong and has become your god, sky daddy replacement. They are zealots as well.

Zealots of all kinds are brainwashed and being puppeted in order to drive the clear agenda laid out in the bronze aged playbooks. It's astonishing more people don't see this.

SCal Level 7 Aug 11, 2020

Ooookey-dokey....." bronze age playbookS"?????? "Forcibly Injected" , "hella stupid people on here" Aaaannnd etc.......you be lost, buddy!

@AnneWimsey

That's not a retort, it's a depricating insult. You can expect the same from me moving forward, zealot.

@SCal wow, showing total lack of understanding of the word "zealot", when one can so easily Google it.

@AnneWimsey

Not at all! This is clearly you. A political boot-licker.

zealยทot

/หˆzelษ™t/

noun

a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.

@SCal and yet, here you are, using ithe word numerous times, including as a pathetic attempted insult because you got called on your religious nut-case BS...oopsy!

@AnneWimsey

Is it bs, though? Because you say so?

No it is not. It's right on point. Just like my use of zealot.

You are just one of the gullible ones I alluded to in that post. That's all.

@SCal look around, bunkie...I'm not the Lone Ranger on this thread.....

@AnneWimsey

You got one more like than I got, first AnneFlimsey.

Second, consensus amongst zealots does not make your perspective correct.

I can't believe I actually had to point that out.

Sheesh.

@SCal descending to schoolyard name-calling tells me your weak arguments and pathetic reasoning have failed you miserably. How adult of you! "Anne Flimsey'"? Buwahahahaaaaaaaa

@AnneWimsey

You just called me bunky. Which prompted the AnneFlimsey comment.

Short term memory slipping, among other things?

I guess you can just apply your comment to yourself.

Seriously.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@SCal uuummm, that would be "bunkie"....shame about your reading & spelling...

I've heard all those same low information opinions all my miserable life and I've only known more misery by associating with those idiots..

It's even worse than you think, they're in our government and in our school systems spreading lies and conspiracy theories.
In the military they run as gangs they attempted to gang save me on the USS Carly Vincent more than once.
Fundamentalist are objectively the worse people I've ever had to deal with.

Yikes! I've never heard the term "gang save" before, but I knew immediately what you meant. I hope you escaped unscathed.

@AmyTheBruce Of course I did. ๐Ÿ˜€

So you're hooked up to crazies on Facebook too? It's been tough to see people - who I formerly thought were sane - descend into this sort of madness.

Remember when credit cards were the tool of Satan? Ah, simpler times! LOL!

Yes! It's the lizard people who are behind this mask conspiracy to control us all. They receive their orders from the Illuminati through dreams augmented by a cocktail of hallucinogenic drugs.

Speaking of hallucinogens, you need to lay off.

I took acid in the early '70s more times than I can recall. It never disposed me to any conspiracy theories or result in any other ill effects. You need to lay off the bad mouthing of hallucinogenics. They actually do a great deal of good.

Ohferpetesake. A confused mess of "scripture" and state requiring safe actions from its' members, or in this case Walmart,which has implemented these policies independently of fed/state governments. Daughter, you see through confused eyes

Sounds like a bunch of hooey to me, BUT 666 degrees F is the proper temperature to prepare roast beast.

Yeah,ya get a nice crust at that temp!

Anyone hearing voices needs to seek help right away. If they are not hearing voices and they say they are, then they are lying. The nonsense that religion allows and indeed sometimes encourages from believers is ludicrous.

Wackos are notorious for having blurred vision.

Yea. Crazy fucks are out there. I don't doubt it was on FB, but doubt its honesty as reality.
Wal-Mart is requiring masks - I don't go there anyway - lots of reasons. I am sure some have security guards now. But, WM sure isn't wasting a worker's time on an iPad. Seeing puppets is wanker talk. The whole end of time revelations bullshit is a waste of time. I suggest ignore or block.

@1EarthLovingGal what,so your nose secretions can land on every surface an employee HAS to touch, or on Me? Just who the Hell do you think you are?! Not what Jesus told you to do, for sure!
!

I've seen employees at Walmart and other stores tally the number of people going in and out so it doesn't get too crowded.

@Cabsmom all businesses in CT have mandated # of occupants based on square footage.

Our Wally has someone with an iPad doing a headcount also and masks are mandated by the State...FINALLY...of course you still get your 10% who wear it on their chin once they get in the door...good luck confronting them...you get to film a FREAK SHOW.

@phoenixone1 I confront them immediately they get in my vicinity, and not very sweetly, either!
The life I save will be my own!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523703
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.