Agnostic.com

26 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dinosaurs Against Christians would be more entertaining than lions.......

jasen Level 8 Sep 1, 2020

Was that dinosaurs eating xtians?

@Stilltrying1964 ......after a bit of terrifying and mauling......then they could eat them......

What are you trying to do? Give those dinosaurs indigestion?

@anglophone ......Garbage in.......

idiots

Fukwits, 23000 fukwits

Well put.

Oh, FFS!

Hopefully in 1000 years from now the Christians will have become Extinct. We can then put their Fossils in a museum and wonder what the F**k were they thinking back then

Ok, on that note, I deny the existence of the Neanderthals from which we came! I mean, sure we have the bones and fire pits and simple tools, but clearly this is a conspiracy to thwart the efforts of the money grubbing...I mean those wonderful pias guys like Jerry Falwell Jr. to spread the word of jebus! Lets pray! 😜

Too funny!!!

23,000 monster raving lunatics cannot be wrong!

Too bad we can't clone some Velociraptors, and turn em loose on the Trumpies, and the Evangelical wingbats!

Okay everyone, time for a fight! Christian vs. Christian. Let's see this clown group who disavows dinosaurs--Christians Against Dinosaurs(?) ... whoa, really? Is that like Christians against fossils?--go toe-to-toe with Ken Ham and his Creation Museum in Kentucky that shows a "Flintstonesque" world of dinosaurs and humans co-existing! Could be entertaining!

"Christian Group demands removal of Birds from the sky".

Fitting! No dinosaurs, no birds ... but they will never get it!

Chairman Mao tried that. It didn't work out too well

Well the CAD FB page does exist and it has 18,000 members.

They call dinosaurs a scam? This from scammers are us, par ecellance!
Another conspiracy...
Is there any psychological diagnosis for people who like this are prone to conspiracy theories like this?
As a practical matter, what's the likelihood of keeping up a conspiracy with )supposedly) thousands of participants? Oh, yeah, I suppose the devil's keeping all those scientists in line.

Anything for christians to try and create a conspiracy where none neither should or do exist. Not all christians obviously, but it's not jobs like these that give the rest a bad rap.

As I kid, I was initially taught that dinosaurs were an anti-god, left wing communist, hoax--that they never really existed. Later, it was accepted that they did exist, but that god must have had them on the earth before he decided to use it for humans. Now, in the Evangelical churches either they still never existed, or they existed at the same time as humans.

I don't recall how old I was, but I remember watching a show where they had uncovered some preserved footprints from a very large dinosaur; and, for some reason, this made it click with me that they had actually existed. Somehow, I accepted they could not fake these like they could fake fossils.

"Sorry! But if we find it in the ground, it was up and stomping around, once upon a time!"--the words of an old geology professor of mine, to a student who was upset that the World wasn't 6,000 years old, like her evangelical parents had taught her.

Supreme Bible Expert and Most Excellent Christian Ken Ham begs to disagree. His Ark exhibit in KY shows dinos sleeping along side humans.

What is one to believe?

I would like to see him sleep next to a meat eating dinosaur.

According to its Facebook page and website, Christians Against Dinosaurs seeks to reveal the truth about the "dinosaur lie," claiming that the creatures never existed. It says dinosaurs are a scam invented by scientists to thwart religion. Over 23,000 people have liked the page on Facebook.

The bibble says nothing of Quantum Field Theory, so we should give up our telephones, computers, cars, airplanes, and weapons of war. Oh, wait, war is in the bibble.

@dalefvictor > Oh, wait, war is in the bibble.

Us heretics got all the GOOD weapons of war.

I do not know if CAD is satirical , as someone mentioned, but if not, should't they talk with Ken Hamm? THat goof ball believes Dinos and man not only lived together but were on the ark.

All I have to say is , FFS, can't they get their stories straight lol

They are too stupid for that

I really wish they wouldn't make this claim. It's the freaking holy rollers who are upset about this, other Christians have no problem with science. Hell, I remember drawing dinosaurs as part of Sunday School, and that was in the 60s. And oh yeah, these folks are bonkers. Just don't go to the restaurant if they don't like it, glad the franchise shrugged it off.

Bwahahahahaha.... morons, can't live with'em, can't kill them. 😀

Leelu Level 7 Sep 1, 2020

Ya can’t fix stupid

Christians have a big problem. The Bible makes no mention of Dinosaurs.

Just checked this out also "Dinosaurs against Christians who are against dinosaurs", you gotta be kiddin. Well, it's entertainment I guess

Scientists hid dinosaurs bones to fool the people into thinking they were dinosaur bones? Where did the scientists get the dinosaur bones? From dragons?

I am pretty certain that CAD is a satirical page.

BDair Level 8 Sep 1, 2020

I haven't seen the page. I won't go on FB Zuck mark fuckerberg and fucker carlson and all their right-wing comrades.

After Coolodge (who was known for his non-talkativeness)m Dorothy Parker quipped "how could they tell?" Same here with xians against dinosaurs. Satire? How could they tell?

It may have started out that way, but it is real now, there are dozens of YouTube video etc all over the net.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:530052
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.