Agnostic.com

15 29

LINK Church Leader Who Blamed Coronavirus on Gay Marriage Contracts COVID-19

Gotta love it, the irony is flattening me.

HippieChick58 9 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It also leads to pedophilia and beastality. Ask Phil Robert's. Hes an expert on the subject.

He caught the virus??? Maybe his God is real and has a sense of humor and loves to punish hypocrites.????

It hurts that the infection is spreading.
When people blame everything on the LGBT community ignoring all evidence to the contrary they should be ignored at this point.
Sure it sounds like cancel cultural tactics but I’ve heard it all before and it doesn’t become less false hearing it more. What it does is annoy me and test my patience. The healthy thing for me is to cancel.

If he got covid19, he must be gay.

For years, the religious bigots have been telling us that HIV is God's punishment for homosexuality. Now those same bible bashers demand their right to congregate and put faith in God to protect them from Covid-19.

Perhaps this virus will turn out to be God's punishment for religious zealotry.

God struck him with the virus as punishment, because he didn’t like his homophobic comments perhaps?

YEAH! I guess that means he's 'self-declared gay', doesn't it?

Same evangelical shit, different year. In the mid-1990s, good ol' Pat Robertson blamed a terrible spate of Florida wildfires on Disney. God, he said, was punishing Florida for Disney's gay-friendly employee policies. The only problem was God's awfully indiscriminate aim, as the wildfires seemed to strike just about everywhere execpt Orlando. But I gues that's consistant for a god that likes to punish collectively for individuals' sins. Remember, scripture says God punishes unto the seventh generation for sins of the forebears. What a sadist God must be! Lol

Robertson, Jerry Falwell, Jimmy Swaggert, Tammy Faye Baker, plus similar others, as bad as they are IMO, only really exist because there are morons and jackasses that support them, donate to them, listen to them and whatever they say, no matter how untrue and outrageous, even after they get exposed for the cons they are.

@SeaRay215ex It is amazing how people appear to have an active emotional investment in being duped.

Just desserts 👍

The hell, with him and all these other church whack jobs who got sick by being ignoramuses.

So he is gay?

Probably a pedophile.

Isn’t it ironic? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And they say no karma

Maybe a bit of a wide stance in the men's room?

And looks like he might have a couple handfuls of co-morbidities.

Good.

I have no compassion or pity whatsoever for him......he bought it on himself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:532313
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.