Agnostic.com

9 6

Don't let the name deter you. The Christian Science Monitor is actually remarkably factual and unbiased.

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

Petter 9 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love Christian Science. I often stop off at their reading room just so I can find out how to cure a headache. (Oh, that Mary Baker and Eddie.) As for the newspaper, it is pretty accurate.

I will need you to send this to me fifteen years ago. I was totally fooled by the name and signed up for a free information packet at a conference. They pestered me for years with mailings.

Uh-huh.

It reminds me of a famous quote attributed to H.L. Menken- "the holy roman empire was neither holy, nor roman, nor an empire."
"christian science" is neither christian nor science.

Interesting. Thanks for posting.

I like their quizes

The best lies are mixed with irrefutable facts. With that oxymoronic name, no one should take them seriously..

Varn Level 8 Sep 12, 2020

I don't know about now, but it used to be good in covering the truth about what Israel does to the Palestinians.

I'll have to check that out.
The news media in the USA is biased against the Palestinians.

@Petter
Be careful mate "Media based Fact Check" is owned founded and run by David E. Van Zandt, who in case you don't know is a a former member of the Moses David paedophile god cult "The Children of God" (Hookers for Jesus) and is a notorious Cult apologist.
The Christian Science Monitor IS the newsletter of the child murder by negligence cult founded by Mary Baker Eddy, Church of Christ, Scientist AKA the Christian scientists, who advocate the shunning of ALL medical advice and treatment in favour of prayer alone. As such these fuckwits have killed literally thousands of people, especially children and babies who need never have dies or suffered.
So thank you no this rag will not get a single penny of my money.

So is Scientific American!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533460
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.