Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK 10 Symbols That Aren't What You Thought They Were! - YouTube

Some of the symbols misinterpretation was influenced by religion.

snytiger6 9 Sep 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was pleased that research was done and accurately presented, even if childishly.

But a cigar is still a cigar!

Knew some of those but a few were new bits of information.

This awful presenter reminds me of Tweedy Bird. "I did! I did! I taw a puddy cat!"

He lacks credibility Instead, he needs to speak calmly with certainty.

And without the "ethnic flavoring", as well. It's almost impossible to offend me, but I thought a lot of his schtick was in pretty poor taste.

Yeah, I almost didn't post it because of the way the host presented it. I decided it was still educational even if poorly presented.

So interesting, however I wish someone els would present it. He is awfully annoying.

Yeah, he bothered me too. The educational value over ruled the annoying factor... barely, because he was really annoying.

The Jesus fish is really a vagina?

Interesting information but the forced effervescence of his delivery is just annoying. I couldn't stand to watch any of his other videos for that reason alone.

Yes, the host was annoying. I though the educational value (slightly) outweighed the annoyance factor.

Interesting information, but he was really obnoxious.

Yes, the host was annoying. I though the educational value (slightly) outweighed the annoyance factor.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:534429
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.