Agnostic.com

101 8

What is the one creature, snake, spider, rodent, bat, etc, that creeps you out the most?

When I was around 8 years old I watched an episode of Alfred Hitchcock in black and white on TV. A man was tied up and they showed rats crawling all over him and they were going to eat him. It messed me up and to this day rats are the only creature that really creeps me out.

ebdb 7 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

101 comments (101 - 101)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Spiders smaller than tarantulas. Tarantulas are ok. You can see them coming. Most are just big fuzzy dudes high on life. It's anything smaller than that I must suddenly behave like a little girl and scream then light the house on fire.

Did you know that tarantula Pounce on their prey? The bigger the tarantula, the higher they can leap....you're welcome

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53524
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.