Agnostic.com

101 8

What is the one creature, snake, spider, rodent, bat, etc, that creeps you out the most?

When I was around 8 years old I watched an episode of Alfred Hitchcock in black and white on TV. A man was tied up and they showed rats crawling all over him and they were going to eat him. It messed me up and to this day rats are the only creature that really creeps me out.

ebdb 7 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

101 comments (76 - 100)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Women !!! The most devious creatures on earth, frighten the hell out of me. ( just joking ). Nothing actually, just very careful of some.

No no...it's true.
The soul of a woman was created below..
Those blues singers had it right!?

?????

@FinchiMcQ I believe that's Led Zeppelin, isn't it?

Wouldn't know, age and wisdom speaking

Chicken you are !

Yeah, but I love them anyway. Hee hee

Centipedes and, to a slightly lesser extent, scorpions, shrimps and prawns.

Jnei Level 8 Apr 9, 2018

Leeches. They're the most awful things in the universe. Worst way to die? Suspended in the leech pit!

I still scream whenever I see one, smh, I just can't stop myself.

ive never seen an animal i didnt like. other than some humans, and even then its only a select few, not like eww, a human! just eww, that human!

Byrd Level 7 Apr 9, 2018

Guinea Worm

I don’t get creeped out. The animal kingdom is full of evolutionary masterpieces.

Hymenoptera. That's all stinging insects plus ants. They freak me the hell out. I've been known to run and scream.

Roaches

I can't handle moths, they freak me the fuck out

I don't like moths either. There have no grace or class and just dive bomb you like kamakazi pilots or drunk drivers

Certain species of insects are creepy.

I like all of those

Ignorant human beings scare me more than any animal or insect ever could.

Oh yes, humans scare me the most. Animals, insects what you see is what you get...But humans?? Very very scary!! Lol!!

Rock spides. They are often identified by their habit of wearing their collar back to front

I’m afraid of spiders but also fascinated by them. It’s an awful curse lol.

Fungus....mold....the spores can be deadly.

Snakes because they have no feet. As long as it has feet or fins i'm ok with it.

This guy...???

Or centipede... Any of those.

Millipede

Ticks & reduviidae (Chagas kissing bugs)
Found a tick on my dog last year and could hardly sleep for a week.

nothing really creeps me out... but i really don't like snakes. i ran across a rattlesnake once and it scared the shit out of me. i work outside and occasionally run across copperheads. they are really not all that bad because they run away pretty fast. you just don't want to pick one up or step on one. i think the worst thing that i ran across is africanized honey bees. they will chase you a hundred yards if you disturb their hive...and dive at your eyes all along the way.. if you don't run they will swarm and cover you .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53524
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.