Agnostic.com

31 0

What is your best comedy movie ever?

Am looking for a good laugh to watch by myself.

GladToBeFree 5 Apr 9

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kevin smith films . Can't says favourite as I find after the first viewing of a comedy they get less funny .

@Millie clerks2

Pink Panther Strikes Again with Peter Sellers. I still cry laughing at some of the scenes in that movie, especially the fight scenes with Cato. No other comedy movie comes close.

I think that was Revenge Of The Pink Panther. There were so many of them that I lose track. That one was pretty funny, too. I think that's also the one where the guy knocks on his apartment door and hands him a round bomb with a burning fuse that blows up the apartment.

I haven't, no. Heads over to Netflix...

All of Cheech&Chong!

The Jerk

BEST movie ever (WHO is crazy?): King of Hearts (original French title: Le Roi de cœur) is a 1966 French comedy-drama film directed by Philippe de Broca and starring Alan Bates.

The film is set in a small town in France near the end of World War I. As the Imperial German Army retreats they booby trap the whole town to explode. The locals flee and, left to their own devices, a gaggle of cheerful lunatics escape the asylum and take over the town — thoroughly confusing the lone Scottish soldier who has been dispatched to defuse the bomb.

Depends on what you like. Grandma's Boy is hilarious no matter what. But if you like table-top RPGs, check out Dorkness Rising (especially with D20 subtitles)

It's a toss up between View Askew movies and Robin Hood: Men In Tights.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 9, 2018

What, no Monty Python yet? I'm going to go with the Life of Brian.

Too many to single out one. Like beauty, humor is in the eye of the beholder.

Spaceballs

"My Cousin Vinny" is hilarious! Marisa Tomei won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress. Still love with this movie after all these years.

Tommy Boy

Animal House

ebdb Level 7 Apr 11, 2018

Blazing saddles

Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein.

One more Caddyshack

Deadpool. Dogma. Office Space. Caddyshack. There's Something about Mary. 40 Year old Virgin. Happy Gilmore...

I loved Happy Gilmore..

Airplane

Talladega Nights is up there. Office space is too.

The Water Boy

Harlem Nights. One of the few movies I can watch over and over again.

Blazing Saddles

Harold and Maude

Funny, but also beautiful and unusual.

Anything by Mel Brooks, but also anything by Biill Wilder. But my really best is an old black and white called "Arsenic and old lace"

The big lebowski

The big lebowski

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53597
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.