Agnostic.com

26 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That judge not lest ye be judged thing is seldom adhered to by the so called faithful.

About 2/3rds in the world don't know Jesus. For all the people who have lived on earth throughout the whole history of 10s of billion of people. All in hell for fuck all.

For all the 10s of billions of people for Satan to torture. Why would Satan hurt his boys.
Best to turn the place into a Hot night club.

In the words of Carlin: but he loves you.

and he needs MONEY!

@indirect76 ,,,yeah - being that controls & can do ANTHING....does NOT WANT PEOPLE HAPPY
and NEEDS 💰💸

She was Jewish so why would she be in the Christian hell ?

Why not bitch about tRump then? Fucking hypocrites.

And tRump the faker's Jewish family members who will also burn in hell.

I do wish some TV interviewer would grill him on how he knows Jesus because he has never said a sentient or coherent word about religion in public.

Meanwhile... those who actually know something about the Jesus zombie cult know the only actually mention of "hell" in the New Testament is in relation to what happens to fallen angels. Even that is just a modern day translation of Hades. So unless RBG was an actual angel she's going precisely nowhere except moldering in a hole in the ground or turned to ashes - just like everyone else regardless of what Mithraic nonsense people think they believe.

Just another waste of a life here. Far too many of these fear mongers.

Chance are that preacher doesn't believe in either one. He's just using the belief to fire up his flock.

I wish that were true...but I know so many of these people...and they would die, with those as the last words coming from their lips! ‘Hell awaits the person, who has not accepted Jesus as his savior!’

That “preacher” is going to hell if it exists....

It doesn’t...but a person must wonder what kind of ‘living‘ he is doing now?

another POS christian preacher

she is jewish

No shit he is idiot

Another scumbag preacher indeed.

Ginsberg did know Jesus. I have a picture of her and Jesus Santana having dinner at the Taco House just outside D.C.

I can picture it!

Preachers use hell as a sort of arrogant “Power trip” so that people will listen to them. Without the threat of hell, no one would believe anything they said

If you throw enough Klingenschmitt some will become Gordon.

On a lighter note, why bother reading religious babble and resurrecting it here?

You can always scroll past like an adult just sayin

I wish I could say I was surprised but growing up(secular) Jewish I encountered this kind of crap all the time.

g

For me the surprise is that his people believe this sort of shit.

@BirdMan1 Alas that cannot surprise me. It still saddens me and sometimes angers me but it is no surprise.

g

Dumb fuck!

He is one mentally sick man.

People like this make me wish there was a hell.

dkp93 Level 8 Sep 22, 2020

I am not going to admit what you said

She gets the last laugh. Jews don't do hell. The whole hell thing is an intentiona new testament l mis translation of an old hebrew word meaning to be buried in the ground.

Bill Clinton put a lot of sorry judges on the bench as did Obama and Ginsburg was one of them. I’m glad she’s gone and I hope Trump is successful in replacing her with a good conservative judge. After he wins the election he might even have an opportunity to replace Breyer.

If there is a god, she would most likely be in heaven but he would not, neither would most of his congregation.

Klingon strikes again. He is an racist bigot. He already judged RBG.

Wait a darn minute....

When God asks if Ginsburg killed black children because of their race, she will admit yes, she openly said she did.

I don't remember this ruling. Citation?

Probably just more delusional material out of his ass!

This is from the ‘saved.’ This is a ‘special’ person and he can call out others, who cannot bend themselves to be devoured by the ideology, that sucked out the humanity from this ‘special’ man! Ofcourse, there are many more just like him, just waiting to condemn the ‘unsaved!’

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:536695
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.