Agnostic.com

15 2

LINK The Truth About Modern day Atheism: They Hate Christianity! - YouTube

I find it amazing that people like this exist. He's a fundamental creationist and failed apologist that's been on youtube for like 8 years now. I'd say about 75% of his viewers are trolls or people that watch for the laughs. This is the guy that called into the atheist experience and tried defending biblical slavery to Matt Dillahunty.

JohnnyMiller 6 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hate the Christianity that takes the bible literally (as the believers understand it, anyway)
I hate the Christianity that teaches there is a hell.
I hate the Christianity that is full of judgment and self-righteousness.
I hate the Christianity that is full of greed and hypocrisy.
I hate the Christianity that denies science.
I hate the Christianity that wants to use the government to enforce hate and intolerance...

I have no use for the better version of Christianity that focuses on love and acceptance, because I don't need a god or a religion to do this; but I don't hate it.

I would say there are a lot more Christians who hat atheists than atheists who hate Christians.

I should point out that they (Christians) often hate what they fear and they fear because they were taught (conditioned) to.

I am an anti-theist and don't hate xtians. I do hate xtianity, islam, judaism (the religion not the ethnic group), hinduism, and all the others including wicca. Some are worse than others as are some denominations of xtianity.

Funny coz I have no proof of religion and gods and neither does anyone else.

Oh please, this is the sort of person who needs a book of instructions to safely take a shit in the forest.

I hate Christianity, but not Christians, unless they are evil criminal people. In much the same way I hate Nazism but I don't hate German people. It's the ideologies and religions we should hate, not the people who become trapped by them.

I totally agree. I have family and friends who are Christian, Jewish, Lutheran. But that doesn’t get in the way of our friendships or good family relations. We all accept each other as individuals.

A beautiful sentiment! I feel much the same way. Having been taught to 'hate the sin, not the sinner,' I now hate the belief, not the believer. Turnabout is fair play!

Here is a person who can sit at home instead of a street corner and spew out his ideas of religion without getting hit in the face with a pie! Not only is this dude reading people’s minds he knows what they talk about...from far away! In other-words, he puts words in our mouths and even extracts them from our brains! Now, there is a feat of biblical proportions!

It is HE, who is the disrupter...we don’t seek out any person of faith to change their minds or even to interact with them! We only associate with them professionally, when they work at paces we must do business! There we remember our manners!

And as to his ‘FACTS,’ ..,the Bible has no facts in it! These are stories of people who traveled through time in search of themselves and a god or gods! We have no obligation to believe anything just because it is written down someplace! And, we especially have no need or desire to return to the dark ages! If there is a kernel of truth, in some scripture that we can apply to being a more decent human being, we will use it! The same as if we learned of something in modern writings, that promotes mankind!

This man in the video ‘is a vexation to the spirit’ of others! No one is under any kind obligation to give him the time of day (unless he is drowning)! He sits there in his ‘safe’ space laying down admonitions, for others...instead of removing the prick in his own eye! This dude has not made a life that gives him joy or little else of any value, just his words and a mike and an indoctrination that stole his mind!

I don't hate Christians (as I once was one) but I actually do hate Christianity. I despise it from my very core!

It's a religion that's based on at least 4 entirely immoral fundamentals. First, that guilt (through Adam's original sin) is transferable to all of humankind; Second, that this 'inherited guilt' can be off-loaded; Third, that the only satisfactory (to God) method of complete removal of this guilt was through the execution of an innocent person; and Fourth, that this innocent person was the half-man / half-god product of a divine debauchery of an innocent teenage girl! And it's all downhill from there--straight to hell for those who dare to deny this depraved faith.

Any system of belief that is grounded in immorality is necessarily an inherently immoral system, worthy of nothing more than our contempt.

I agree with you!

I do hate religion. I don't want to destroy it.

It’s going to self destruct some day.

It’ll destroy itself.

Lie, lie, lie, recite delusions, hate-monger, lie, lie, lie. Why would anyone wonder why those who respect truth and truth-telling be disgusted by a Christian specimen like this? Mental illness will always be deeply troubling; How far is this guy from being one of those self-flagellating self-arguing mumbling homeless persons? And by projection, he shows inclination to sexual predation. Scary. And probably severely schizophrenic.

Best case, if we ever sought to become a sane society, we would be testing everyone for mental illness and doing what we can to help them. But to start, we should be able to get interventions on people like this who obviously need help.

The other real issue is that religions specifically target mentally ill people for recruitment.
And, where beliefs are specifically disproved by research/science, those beliefs should lose 1st Amendment protections, because espousing such beliefs is harm-generating disinformation.

Weird, I doubt all atheist hate Christianity since most atheist are in fact Christians.
I mean I actually do hate Christianity but that's my personal choice.
It's not like I'm biased, I feel disdain for all religions, but Christianity keeps trying to mug me so they're the closest ones to throw rocks at, and for the moment it's still illegal for them to just kill me so I give them hell while it's still safe.

I understand your hatred of Christianity. It does make sense. My only disdain for Christianity is that they try to rule a secular nation.

“In God We Trust”? GMAFB!

The tax exempt status MUST be revoked. Churches tell congregations how to vote! That should remove their privileged status.

And, more disdain from me is, Do they ever read that bible? If so, they would NOT be Christians. Or, do they approve of slavery? It’s sanctioned by the bible that they “love”.

@BlizzardMan It's the Matrix, and it's comforting, but it has no defense against a very real and violently hostile environment that we only recently learned to dominate due to teamwork and an ever deeper understanding of the actual nature of how the universe works.
To survive we must be aware, so be aware, beware.
This virus hasn't even gotten started good yet.
Time to wake up to hard cold facts, time to turn off the mind altering rays from Facebook and Fox News.

@Willow_Wisp

You are exactly right. This virus hasn’t gotten started yet. The US is going to go through a horrible time.

Blimey I never knew that it was even possible to stack bullshit so high in such a pile.
ALL of this utter bullshit uttered by a descendant of a peoples who were literally forced and sold into Slavery as well being forced to believe in Christianity.
Imo, that rank, unmitigated Idiot should hang his head in absolute shame for disrespecting his ancestors, the freedoms they were robbed of, the lives they were robbed of and his heritage.

I wonder if that sheeple/person has ever read the bible?

It sanctions slavery.

@BlizzardMan Most definitely it does and sanctions a whole lot more Immoral and Unethical things and behaviours as well.
But the Faithfools are so well renowned as being 'expert Cherry-pickers' and merely 'avoiding ' such sanctions and passages that, imo, they would ONLY ever read precisely what their Priest, etc, told them to read and nothing else.
After all, sheep is as sheep does.

@BlizzardMan Sadly this guy acknowledges the slavery part of the bible and defends it with all his might. I've had several discussions with him personally and he will double down on being a dumbass until the day he dies. He recently went on a channel called the drunken peasants and made the claim that he would beat a trans woman with a barbwire baseball bat if he was fooled by her and found out that she was trans.

Nuh, duh. Lol

what a load of crap!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:539609
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.