Agnostic.com

24 26

Tempted to get this shirt, but not sure if I'd be allowed to wear it outside the house:
[redbubble.com]

chalupacabre 8 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here’s more for you, theses will shock the Jesus fanatics

That last pair reminded me of Mark Twain's Letters From Earth.

I'm an ally, but I can't wear a t-shirt supporting the existence of Jesus.

JimG Level 8 Oct 7, 2020

I like the playful antagonism of it. I don't think wearing a Calvin & Hobbes or Mickey Mouse shirt would mean that I believed in talking animals.

I gotta agree with @JimG. That’s a big nope for me too. 😋

@Apunzelle same. Wouldn't catch me wearing a damned thing with that name on it

@chalupacabre I won't wear jewelry with one of those lower case Ts on it either.😉 I see the irony in the shirt as well, but it's not for me.

How about one that says;

I worked for the president
and all I got was this
lousy virus

Perhaps it's time to challenge your mother's control over your wardrobe. /j

You're a big boy, wear what you like. As an atheist/agnostic/apatheist I wouldn't wear it, but I've got other T-shirts that I wouldn't have worn to the office.Now that I WFH they get worn lots more.

I now what you mean. The religious right is becoming more violent and that shirt could make one a target for their hate.

...and a mom. Weird threesome!

Meh. . . Probably just a beard.

Buy the shirt, any controversy will cause questions, and thats good.

Yep. See spaghetti monster shirts all the time but am just underwhelmed. This seemed more relatable in an unsettling way. 🤣

Damn straight!!

Do christians and other religio - whateveryouwanttofuckingcallthems worry about wearing their religio paraphenalia and suck up to the imaginary being messages when they go out? Hell no . . . so why should you?

I know an xtian that insisted on wearing his Jesus died on the cross shirt for YOU shirt in Cairo. Same idiot told me practicing yoga would lead me to the gates of hell. Funny to me, the people that stand out for their extremism, compared to the ones for their sound reasoning and relatability.

I prefer the Mickey Mouse t-shirt, another fantasy creation, but he doesn't scare you with eternal hell...

... mickey scares you with an empty wallet.

who'd stop you?

Wife sometimes thinks I do things just to embarrass her. Nope, that's a random bonus, though

Perfect!

Depends where you live I’d say. 🤣🤣

Think the reaction'd be quiet where I live, but I'd want to wear it to family gatherings where I'm already an apostate or in general public to raise a stink. 🤣🤣

@chalupacabre I love the way you think!!😉 I’m good at shocking my family too!🤣🤣🤣

@chalupacabre I’ll wear it in church, I don’t give a shit!!

I’ll wear any of my shirts that I’ve shown here anywhere. I have even worn them when I visit my buddy in North Carolina. I get a few weird looks, even when I wear certain concert shirts also. If something I wear offends you, oh well.......that’s your problem a lot more than it is mine.

Love it!

Sorry, it can be said that fictional characters have a Dad, but the Dad's are as fictional as their children.
Still I agree with the sentiment.

It depends on whether you wear it north or south of the Columbia and how far out of town you get. My ex is from Camas and her extended family were all conservative Lutherans (young earthers). We were living in Spokane which was chock full of mormons, so I feel your angst.

Look at what taking a knee started. The level of ignorance is greater than we ever imagined.

Hahaha 😂 that's awesome

Love it

That's your choice, but I understand the sentiment. 😉

Fuck that shit or should I say tshirt?

You can wear whatever you want outside the house. Now, the risks are another thing...

Well, I don’t know how old you are or anything about your personal life, but if you are an adult and you are wondering if you would be “allowed” to wear certain t-shirt, perhaps your attention and efforts could be better used toward becoming more independent. A humble opinion that you may just as easily disregard.

not allowed??...the question is who wears the pants in this household!!!

his husband?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:541441
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.