Agnostic.com

52 6

Facial hair: What do you think of it? Do you have it? Like it?

Beards, goatees, soul patches, cookie dusters, chops, baby faces-

What's your preference?

• or do you have facial hair?
silvereyes 8 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

52 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't like it. Don't want it. If I felt I had enough discretionary money, I'd have my facial hair permanently removed via electrolysis or laser, as well as soem body hair in some selected areas.

I'm fairly sure I wouldn't think of someone who had visible facial hair in a romantic way.

Yes, of course, I have facial hair and I hate it, but what's a guy to do.

@silvereyes I hate everything about hair. It'd be a lot simpler with no hair, on me.

I have a long grey beard, I am fond of it.

This is why I like Jeremy Corbyn, He had made grey beards heroic (well him and Gandalf).

I have a moustache.

d_day Level 7 Dec 6, 2017

Have it (as you see). Hated shaving, so like it. Grew beard while living in America and someone stole my electric razor. Good riddance!

Have a beard. Quit shaving the day after I was discharged from the Military. Trim it up about once a month. Not planning any change at this time.

I like having a beard, I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm hiding. So, yes, as you can see from my pictures, I have a beard. I have had one continuously for over 30 years, so I think it is permanent.

Always been attracted to men with mustaches, and longer hair.

Have had a mustache since I was in my 30s (44 years ago) I liked it. When I would have a bout with "stinking thinking", would shave it off. Would take about 3 weeks for me to get my beloved facial hair back in good shape. A daily reminder to work on my stinking thinking. Takes about 21 days to form a habit. Worked pretty hood for me, at least I like me pretty well. Be kind to yourself, and good luck with your life.

i have it but none on my head

I wouldn't know...I don't even have hair in my legs to shave it....maybe not Rhesus Monk descendant?

THOTH Level 4 Nov 29, 2017

I do not. I don't like it on my face so I shave every few days. I know it'd probably make me more attractive and everything, but I don't like it. I don't like how it feels or how it looks on me. That and it's nice to groom myself (I use a straight razor).

I have a goatee.

i have facial hair to cover my facial psoriasis, or i might not have it at all. I like the feeling of soft skin on myself and others. I tried having just a mustache once and i had to shave it off, i look like a cop from 'Super Troopers', now i've damn near perfected my supervillain look, so, plus i guess.

I like to change my look often but have grown to dislike being clean shaven. I usually keep a well trimmed beard.

Have had it since high school. I change the style from time to time but it always stays. I don't need a razor since I am already sharp enough.

I usually keep my facial hair to light stubble. I've kind of got used to having it.

I had a goatee for the last few years of high school and as such it is a part of my identity for life, but then I joined the military. Now I usually keep one, but sometimes a beard and every now and then I shave it all off on bad days to distract people from my depression.

I like a nice not too thick or long beard just like David Beckham.

had it once. kinda itchy. prefer clean shaven

A very religious but unenlightened muslim man I once taught, used to finger his beard proudly and say "THIS is the difference between a man and a woman". I stopped plucking my chin hair for a while.

I have it, not sure if I like it, or just hate shaving, but like other comments, don't fancy it on women.

For me it takes forever to grow to a length where it's not itchy, but even then I'm such a slob when it comes to eating that... well, you know.

Love my beard lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5463
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.