Agnostic.com

5 3

How is it all can’t see the facts that before trump this country never had more diversion and violence among americans? It is plane as day he is the root of evil! This is the only election in history where we are in fear.

Charliesey 7 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I see it today as more of a fabricated division with people simply agreeing with whatever they hear on the news and social media.

We have had several contentious presidential elections over the years. Thomas Jefferson vs. John Adams and Lincoln vs. Breckinridge. The later literally tore the nation apart. The republicans were dead set against Obama, but they did not take to the streets and set small and large businesses on fire through their temper tantrums.
Businesses in D.C., New York, etc. are not boarding up their windows in anticipation of a Biden election. Pennsylvania’s process is so jacked up that the courts will decide the winner there. The media has already agreed to not announce the winner Tuesday night to keep the doubt out there so that the democrats can get the lawsuits filed. There will be riots for the media to cover rather than the election results or progressions if Trump does not have 270 electoral votes in the uncontended states. Cities and the liberal media would not be gearing up for this if Biden was expected to be the clear leader.

It is a fabricated division for political purposes.

I don't know, it seems pretty clear to MOST of us.

I'm only afraid that he will steal the election and refuse to leave office. I'm not in fear of what will happens if the election is decided fairly. I'm afraid of a global pandemic and dying from it. That's all.

. . . hmmm, Civil War, Watts Riots

[cdc.gov]

I just went to Meijer and they are out of toilet paper again. And there are lines back onto the aisles..

MsAl Level 8 Nov 2, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.