Agnostic.com

79 6

Do you collect anything?

I collect porcelain dolls and money from all ages and around the world. My son collects baseball cards and comics. What do you enjoy collecting?

ashortbeauty 8 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

79 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tears and bitter memories

😟 I'm sorry

Elephant figurines
And men

Don't get them mixed up 😉

I don't collect any one thing, but I am into mid century modern furniture. I tend to find projects, fix them up, then either keep them, give them to my kids, or re-sell. I just finished my first attempt at dyeing a leather chair. It didn't turn out too bad. I still have to put a protective coat on it. If my kids don't want it, I will sell it. Nothing wrong with a little extra cash!

This is the "before" shot.

I have a houseful of antique furniture and MCM art pottery....I actually have the largest known collection of a certain type of MCM pottery with about 1000 pieces (thanks Grandma). I also have 150+/- of the Degenhart glass owls (over 240 colors were made)....and, as a chef, I have over 1000 cookbooks...

Wow

I like to collect older currency.

Me too 🙂

I tend to collect things along useful themes. I love to cook and have collected a ton of cooking gadgets. I also love woodworking and have amassed an extensive shop full of wood working tools.

Oooo woodworking 😀 love it

I have a porcelain doll collection. I'm also collecting languages that I'm learning. I know English, Spanish and Romanian...don't know what my next one will be yet.

Impressive on the languages

Beer steins.

RichE Level 5 Apr 24, 2018

Steins or Stains ? ??

Does collecting student loan and medical debt count? If it was art, I'd have enough of that the fill the Louvre in Paris, the State Hemitage Museum in St. Petersburg, the National Museum of China in Beijing and the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.

Aww lol

When I was a child, I collected comic books. I knew all about the Marvel and DC characters before they got famous in the movies.

I still have my collection of concert tickets that I have kept over the years. I think it is my proudest collection. There are lots of memories looking at those tickets.

Vynil !!!!!

I collect Science Fiction books, movies, and memorabilia. That reminds me, I need more shelves.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 11, 2018

Yes....memories.

Wool from as many sheep breeds as I can get my hamds on.

I collect Living Dead Dolls, gargoyle figurines, and crystal/stone skulls

I’ve stacked up a fair amount of insouciant malaise to put on the shelf next to the disgruntled, thread bare incubi.

Mostly dust, lol.

Books, DVDs and metal figures suitable for wargaming and RPGs.

i collect lots of things. feathers, books, rocks, art, plants, words, things that smell good, shiny things, a momento from each pet ive lost. probably more, just can't think of any right now

Byrd Level 7 Apr 11, 2018

When I was a kid I had a huge Beatles card collection. Still have a few strays. Same with comic books. My mother chucked everything when I ran away from home.

I used to collect comic books (sold 'em), vinyl records (sold 'em). Now, I have a collection of Blu-Ray discs, but is that a "collection?" Or, do I just like having movies to watch? I dunno. LOL!

I collect vinyl. I possibly have an unhealthy addiction with it haha!

I still have my comic book collection...🙂

I collect beautiful memories.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55373
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.