Agnostic.com

11 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Makes my day, perhaps week! Thanks for posting!!!!!!!

And so there comes the Rapture for the Deluded, the Weak and Feeble minded, All sing Ave Maria and Hail unto thee our Messiah and Saviour for we die in your name like the good little sheeple we truly are.

Darwin wins again

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 13, 2021

Another easy task for Darwin.

From the article: "How many more people need to die before religious people like these realize they’re contributing to the problem?". The answer is that such people refuse to realize that obvious fact.

Cults will kill themselves for their leaders. Of course they will follow blindly into stupidity.

Whenever a group of ppl gather together to do something stupid they will invariably be motivated by their right to practice their faith. It seems practicing one's faith is an umbrella term for meeting somewhere to do dumb shit in the name of Jesus.

Republicans gathered to praise Trump and Democrats gathered to celebrate his loss. Anyone can be stupid.
To be fair, of the three groups one had significantly more masks.

Let them all drop dead like the pieces of shit they are. I won’t lose any skin from my ass even if they all croak.

Agreed, but it's the collateral damage. 😤🤬🤬

@oldFloyd Try to think about the fact that stupid religious people also cause collateral damage while they're alive, so at least this way, it's the last time. They don't call me Silver Linings Murray for nothing.

Stolen and re-posted on facebook. Here were my thoughts:"As you know, the Supreme Court ruled against prohibiting large religious assemblies. Normally, I would be thrilled with the "let them destroy themselves from within" -que sera, sera mentality. But I'm not thrilled at all.. Why is this a problem? Selfish people who refused to realize that COVID is a very real threat, will clog up our hospitals and infect the staff. Patients with un-avoidable diagnoses will be the ones to pay along with the health care staff. "

Don't be so hard on yourself 😉 you didn't steal the original you just borrowed the message, and you are quite correct. 😁

Stupid is as stupid does. If only we could lock then in the chuch for three weeks. I'm sure their god would protect them from covid if they prayed.

The doors will open to corpses after 3 weeks

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565686
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.