Agnostic.com

13 7

I've just spoken with Jesus ...

And he tells me that he approves of what we're doing on this site, that it is fine by him, that he appreciates our critical thinking, and that it's a shame that believers can't get along as well as we do. He wanted me to pass this on ... 🙂

zanyfish 6 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In my church days it was nothing for a person to stand up to testify and say "I was just over here in the corner talking to Jesus."

Scary isn't it.

The next time you talk to him, please tell him I said he ought to be disturbed by some of his followers, who drink and eat the flesh of his dead body. Oh, wait! That was in the bible so it was his words. Never mind! Okay, well, anyway tell him I still said that's quite disturbing and gross and should red contacts be worn as a new dress code for Christians, as drinking blood is no different than what a vampire would do.

I just spoke to the devil and he is so gutted as he loves holy war and terror and crucifying a lot and he sais if there is no God how can he possibly be a viable being anymore?

Ask him if the J is silent.

godef Level 7 Nov 29, 2017

Well then if jesus approves, we must be doing something right.. carry on! 🙂

have another one, just like the other one

That’s a good song.

Did he happen to mention anything about the Nine Inch Nails album he borrowed from me?

Me too...

I spoke to him and he said he would finish my hedges and then mow my lawn before going home for the night. He was waiting in front of Home Depot for people to help

We need a laughing emoji on here to reply with lol keep up with the humor!

Go to bottom of page.

[agnostic.com]

Next time you speak with him, tell him he has a lot of splainin' to do. 😠

I often think of how, if he was real—I believe he existed at some point, but not as a favored being—he would be so disappointed in his ‘followers’.

You should of asked him how he learned all those great magic tricks .

Nice. Love it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5658
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.