Agnostic.com

22 24

To all of my new found atheist friends: I have been atheist most of my life and basically gave up on connecting with similarly minded people. But thanks to science and technology here we are coming together. I’m normally not much into social media because all the people I have connected with on Facebook are mostly people I knew in school and in my past and I really don’t have much in common with anymore. So I’m looking forward to making new friendship with people I can learn and grow with. What a cool site 😎 this is.
Let’s have a great year 2021 got rid of that cry baby president, we have a vaccine 💉 on the way and things are looking up.

Happy new year to all

Jbrew 4 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice to meet! I’m a Pagan, but I don’t believe that a god interferes with the daily life of humans. It’s up to us to use the gifts we were given to make a nice place to live! And preserve/sustain it!

Nice post! Nice to meet you!

And very nice to meet you as well and what a warm welcome from everyone

Hey there, welcome to the site take your shoes off, Stay awhile. 😁 And don't put your feet on the coffee table. 🤭

Thank you all for the warm and friendly welcome and sorry not to acknowledge the difference between atheist and agnostic I guess I truly did believe that they were one and the same. I’m looking forward to learning the difference

Jbrew Level 4 Jan 5, 2021

They are the same in some respect, they are different in others. Welcome to the fray. Lots of differing opinions here, which is a good and healthy thing.

I agree they are the same. An agnostic is always an atheist. Some people here don’t know their definitions or worse, make up their own.

Great to have you here. Comments here that agnostics are drowned out on this site are simply not true. Everyone gets to make their point. Anyway, I'm sure you'll make your own judgement on that.

Welcome! I totally hear you about being able to connect with like-minded folks. I live in a diverse area in which religion is usually kept private, but it still means a lot to me to interact with others. Someone once asked me if it was like “preaching to the choir,” but it’s really nice to be occasionally reminded that there IS a choir!

Welcome to a very cool non-theist site here. Many groups to join that holds your interest.

I am sure you will enjoy it here. So many different people from all over the world to give their prospective on life and death and whatever else takes your fancy. Take care and see you soon.

Welcome! Happy new year to you.

Welcome

You'll like this site. It's political though. I'm the worst culprit. Welcome aboard.

Yes I try to keep my politics to myself but I think on this site I may have to express myself alittle lol

Welcome. I'm also not much into social media, at least not in the normal ways.

Welcome

Believe it or not, there are still actual Agnostics on this site, though their voices are often drowned out. Oh, and despite what atheists say, there is a big difference between the two.
But welcome anyway!

Welcome!!!

Hello and welcome, enjoy the site.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here. 🙂

Happy new year and welcome aboard! Just jump in and hang on!

Welcome aboard!
Thanks for the optimistic introduction.

Welcome to the world of REALITY, Logic, Reasoning, etc, etc, where everything is wonderful, true and enjoyable.

welcome, but i would say you might learn the diff in gnostic and agnostic along the way...man, i guess there really is no site for atheists, per se? hmm, whats up with that?

and im hearing Trump isnt quite done yet? lol

and the vaccine, yes, best of luck with that ok y'all

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566148
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.