Agnostic.com

5 3

Reports say that Trump is really depressed frustrated and angry about the current state of affairs. That led me to look up the possibility of a narcissist committing suicide.

I was disappointed in the possibilities outlined in this article.

"Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Suicide: Everything You Need to Know | The Guest House" [theguesthouseocala.com]

Lorajay 9 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm disappointed too. I wanted him to shoot himself on 5th Avenue.

He would never commit suicide, he loves himself too much. Plus he is sure he is a stable genius and is blaming everyone else around him for his problems. It would be inconceivable to me for a narcist to blame him or herself for anything bad that happened to them. You can be sure he is doing everything he can to deflect the blame on his minions and supporters. I expect him to start throwing his boys to the wolves any day now.

They could Never conceive of a world without them, never.

To relieve his depression and frustration, he'll just spend his time tossing people under the bus.

No such luck.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568897
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.