Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Ga. Republican files articles of impeachment against Pres. Biden

Right, because he'd had half a day at that point to commit High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Marjorie Taylor Greene introduced the articles Thursday, alleging corruption by President Biden in his dealings with Ukraine and abuse of power pertaining to his , Hunter – all of which would have had to have happened before he took office.

If her standard for impeachment is being "unfit to hold the office of the Presidency", she damn well should not have been arguing for Trump to steal the election. No, wait, she's arguing that Biden stole the election. This is Marjorie Taylor Greene's world, where black is white, up is down, good is evil, and Trump won the election.

As I said elsewhere, I sincerely hope we're not going to spend the next 2 years putting up with this wacko.

Paul4747 8 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

what a nasty lil thing

Leetx Level 7 Jan 22, 2021

So what?

First Witch:
When shall we three meet again
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?

Second Witch:
When the hurlyburly's done,
When the battle's lost and won.

Third Witch:
That will be ere the set of sun.

First Witch:
Where the place?

Second Witch:
Upon the heath.

Third Witch:
There to meet with Macbeth.

First Witch:
I come, graymalkin!

Second Witch:
Paddock calls.

Third Witch:
Anon!

ALL:
Fair is foul, and foul is fair:
Hover through the fog and filthy air.

That's a first for me; nobody has ever replied with a quote from The Scottish Play. I thank thee.

@Paul4747 It's the "This is Marjorie Taylor Greene's world, where black is white, up is down, good is evil, and Trump won the election." I'm thinking of, reminded me of MacBeth Act 1 Scene 1.

@Willow_Wisp Thought so. Always happy to inspire a Shakespearean reference.

2? Try 4. That's what the South wants (despite GA's fatigue with gop). We knew this was coming so unsurprising.

What a crazed farce that woman is!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571168
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.