Agnostic.com

30 3

Face It: Some people like makeup. Others don't. You?

Do you like those shiny red lips-
or that fresh faced look?

Does makeup accent beauty-
or does it hide it?

What's your opinion on makeup?

silvereyes 8 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends on the person, depends on the day, depends on girl logic that dictates "if I feel like shit then when I put makeup on I'll feel better!" Lol

btw, speaking of makeup...
BEST TATTOO EVER!

Thanks!🙂

It’s their faces, not ours. They’re the bosses of their faces.

My choice is nothing. What about you?

I did a couple of plays. They made me wear make-up. I was an ugly younger looking guy with lipstick on. Hmmmm....

I just discovered makeup this week. I always enjoy looking at natural beauty. But I wanted to try and look better than a train wreck. My profile pic is me with my makeup done. My other photos I'm not wearing any.

I like your photos without makeup personally. You look more real. I bet you're a beautiful train wreck.

Thanks.

I rarely do makeup.

I used makeup in my teens. Never a lot.

I feel fake with makeup on. I also didn’t like what it does to my skin.

I don’t shave. I don’t wear makeup. I’m missing teeth. I don’t contour my eyebrows. I don’t use antiperspirants (no, I don’t stink). I have 50+ inch fairy locks (17 years).

But I have 27+ hours of tattoos.

I’m a delicate f*<€big flower, and I’m all woman. 😉

What are you hiding behind all that paint?
"If you like 'em painted up, powdered up then you oughta be glad! 'Cause your good girl is gonna go bad!"
I have seen drag queens with better sense about how to use make-up than many women.

How do you do the smiley faces?

@Sarahroo29 At the bottom of the FAQ page.
[agnostic.com]

Thank you.

never wore it

You should change you distance preferences so we are more compatible (😉)

Makeup works to accentuate signals of fertility, so it is no mystery that it works to make women feel better and more attractive by causing people to treat them differently. That being said, I often prefer women who wear less and who don't freak out when you see them without it, because to me that is a sign of a deeper health. The morning after prom, I went over to my girlfriend's house with breakfast and her mom called her to the living room. When she saw me, she screamed, ran to the bathroom and cried because I'd seen her without makeup. She was mad at me for a while.

I prefer the natural look. Women or men that wear a lot of makeup are obviously using it to hide. My dad used to call it war paint.

Red shiny lips// No i don't like it.
Fresh faced look/ I like that but a face wash can give you that.

Makeup does accent beauty if it is subtle.

I love make-up and wear it every day. It's fun!
Surprised at all the judgemental people on this board...who are you to judge how I express myself?
Sounds like something religious people do.

Haters gonna hate...move on.

I'm covered in tattoos and I can't see anyone judging what you do. there just having an opinion.

Depends on the face. Some need it more than others.

I've never worn makeup. Do you think it would help my looks? lol

I think let the situation guide you and be spontaneous. too much just looks really cheap which is fine once in a while in the bedroom. tastefully done is best but its personal choice and i just think its nice for a change rather than making you look better or worse.

personally its just eyeliner and slut red lipstick and crutchless longjohns

really? I so am not and was joking with me wearing slut red lipstick and ive never heard of crutchless longjohns.

^It wasn't directed at you LeighShelton.

you've deleted what you said about me being sexist lol

None for me thanks.

skado Level 9 Nov 29, 2017

Not so much. It's not attractive to look at to me. Plus i very intoxicated by natural pheromones. Makeup interferes with me enjoying the natural scents and tastes of the person im attracted to.

I think a small amount of makeup may help- but a clean face with a decent woman inside the body is what attracts me. I find the long, false eye lashes rather comical- they flap their eye lids a few times and they are off the ground. LOL. And for any woman that is really into the grease, that must do extensive damage to the skin.

As a man I think a beautiful woman always looks better without makeup

I think some women are downright jaw-dropping gorgeous when properly made up but can be equally attractive without the makeup. I see some women do look much better when made up. So I favor makeup.

SamL Level 7 Dec 1, 2017

I like it in moderation and skillfully applied. I just don't like it when I kiss someone and I come away wearing the makeup.

I like make-up and I like wearing no make-up...all depends on what I'm doing

Depends on the person and how it's worn.
I know one woman who I went to high school with who must spend hours getting herself made up every day to look like she's 30 (actually 51).
She takes a ton of selfies and posts them on FB all the time fishing for compliments. Even through the photo filters she uses you can see how thick it is, this, to me, is a turn-off.
I'd rather see someone with very light makeup or none at all. I wouldn't want to be with someone who is completely unrecognizable when she washes her face.

I tend to prefer natural looks.

That being said, when I was an actor, I would not dare go on stage or on camera without makeup, as the lights wash out and distort the color of your skin.

only for halloween

turf Level 5 Nov 29, 2017

It's good and bad. It works best in moderation. Say "No" to Mimi's impractical application.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.