Agnostic.com

8 10

LINK Report from German Archdiocese Admits Nuns Once Sold Orphans to Sex Predators | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

...The report is the byproduct of a lawsuit alleging that orphaned boys living in the boarding houses of the Order of the Sisters of the Divine Redeemer were sold or loaned for weeks at a time to predatory priests and businessmen in a sick rape trade. The men involved in the lawsuit say as boys they were denied being adopted out or sent to foster families because selling them for rape lined the sisters’ coffers for their “convent of horrors.” Some of the boys were then groomed to be sex slaves to perverts, the report claims.

The alleged abuse went on for years, with one of the males claiming the nuns even frequently visited their college dorms after they had left the convent. He said the nuns often drugged him and delivered him to predators’ apartments....

snytiger6 9 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Catholic church has had some of the worst of humanity.

Now WHY am I not surprised?

Because you brain functions? Yeah, that's it.

I was expelled from Catholic School because when a Nun hit me, I hit her back, and refused to apologize.

After reading this article, I apologize for not hitting all of them.

They were nasty I remember one of them using a wooden paddle, along with the pointer and the yardstick.

Shame on those wicked nuns!

What a surprise!! (NOT!!) Besides the mercenary angle, I'm sure they figured: "better the little boys get raped than me."

You know how to get a nun pregnant? Put her in a choir boy outfit.

@barjoe oooh!

Just terrible.

Of course! No surprise.

Of course they did. The church didn't tell them it was wrong. See, religious people don't have their own moral compass.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574169
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.