Agnostic.com

14 22

LINK Texas Pastors Call Kamala Harris a 'Jezebel'

White conservative America sure had a lot to say about Rev. Jeremiah Wright—and by extension, the Black church—and his “God damn America” sermon. White people across the nation got all in their star-spangled feelings when they got a glimpse of how pastors in Black churches can be too radical for their delicate sensibility. All I remember thinking was: “Shiiiet, I can only imagine the wild shit white pastors say in their sermons.”

According to reports by Raw Story and Baptist News, at least two white pastors in Texas have referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as a “Jezebel” because, apparently, whichever Jesus they praise is all about that holy misogynoir.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I call my female-voice GPS "Jezebel" because she leads me astray...

Jezebel soon had the king worshiping another god. She married Ahab and instituted the worship of Baal. White Christians are afraid of Kamala Harris because she is in a powerful position and her mother was from India. Maybe she will favor an Indian god more than the Christian god. This is the fear they have. It's racist unfounded fear.

That is the typical way Christians describe women of color who have achieved something notable.

Organized religion itself is evil. It’s about demonizing certain groups, while portraying themselves to the world as “Good” when in reality they are 100;times worse than those they condemn.

The real, as opposed to the biblical, world Jezebel was said to be a wise ruler. Meaning that in the real world the pastor is right.

Must revisit Jezebel...have a feeling she's my kind of girl...

These white conservatives sure do make the case against religion.

Tough to argue

How so?
Especially given that they're using a fictional character on which to base their false assertions.
Not liking the woman is not a "reason".

Aw, poor little Chrustian Snowflake has gotten his pubes in a tangle because she has way more power than he has, so sad, so sorry. I'm ever so glad.

I resent the presence of oxygen thieves on this planet.

Theres an idea. Stop climate change. Burn a Christian lol

Coming from a racist asshole not surprised

She's a strong, intelligent woman of color, in a position of power.
That threatens the shit out of those assholes.
Such delicate little snowflakes.
LMFAO

@Thirst2learn Thanks for your uninformed opinion.
Btw, she's smarter than you are.

@Thirst2learn And you have the proof to backup your assertions?
Put up or shut up.

I do believe thrist2learn has been drinking from a dry well. dumb as a post hole - IMHO.

@Thirst2learn What does not having biological children have to do with anything?
You also have zero proof that she is a "pothead".
She's definitely achieved much more with her life than you have.

You sound jealous and threatened.

@Thirst2learn She's always high on marijuana and you know this exactly how? And she didn't do anything with her intelligence?? Seriously. are you 5 years old??Racist and misogynist much?? No need to attempt a comeback. You have no intelligence to work with and nothing to say. I have date for you. You guys should get along great. Her name is Marjorie Taylor Greene. A match made in the Twilight Zone.

@KKGator Dammit....now I regret that I blocked his ignorant ass. LOL

@Thirst2learn You didn't answer my question.
What does not having biological children have to do with anything?

@Thirst2learn Wow. That is some really convoluted "reasoning".
So, basically you have absolutely no proof of your assertions.
Thanks for playing.

So, to my mind, the "preacher" doesn't seem to know who Jezebel was. It would make more sense if he called Dr. Jill Biden that name. The preacher is just another evil dumbass.

@Gwendolyn2018 yes, I'll correct my grammar.

Stupid is as stupid does. You can lead a theist to reason, but you can't make him/her think.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575125
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.