Agnostic.com

15 12

LINK Paula White: I “Literally” Visited God’s Throne Room and Saw His Blurry Face | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

White House spiritual adviser Paula White, fresh off of calling for “Satanic pregnancies” to end in miscarriage, is claiming that she was “transported” to a throne room in heaven where she came face to face with God.

snytiger6 9 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

if ol Paula had ever read her Bible, she would know how she has now condemned herself as a hypocrite at the very least lol

Only with religion are such claims not thought of as lunacy. Anyone else who said similar things would be hauled off to a sanitarium somewhere.

I would be very surprised, if in the end...she ends up with missing ‘marbles!’ As well as those who have stuck with her! I can believe that even trump, fell deeper into his pathology with her help!

@Freedompath she reinforced his sick world view, and he must have just loved it!

historically, she would have been killed--i guess contemporaneously too, in many countries? Prolly only in the "developed" world could someone even get away with that?

This is what I used to think when I was into PCP, shrooms and acid.

Shes off her meds again

They never learn, do they?

@BirdMan1 nah look at old ass Pat Roberson. Fucker has been seeing 900 ft tall Jebuses for decades lol

Does this mean the rapshurt will come in her lifetime? 🙂

An ego bigger than drump's! It's a Miracle!

She has an ego, he has an empty!

Paula White, is a charlatan, pure and simple! My worry is for the people she is taking into the bowels of insanity!

You said it!

i think they go willingly eh

Wtf , she's ONLY the Spiritual Advisor at the White House?
With such acting abilities and blatant talents for lying through her teeth she's missed her calling completely imo.
She should be a Tele-Evangelist at the very least, if she were then by now she'd be a multi-multi-billionaire.

Good point!

It should be pointed out that she was the spiritual advisor to the white house under Trump. She left with Trump.

@snytiger6 I knew that. The two of them, living in an alternate universe.

Delusional dunce.

Whack-doodle-do!!!!

She needs to go back on her anti-psychotics.

She regards sanity pills as being far too expensive.

And god said, get the hell out of my throne room you jezabel.

What a a damnable , greedy, self-serving fraud!!!

LMAO! Wonder what she was tripping on?

The remaining wafts of Eau de Trump no doubt.

Did Paula White give God a blowjob?

Probably if your "god" is trump.

@starwatcher-al 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@KKGator Sorry about that, I hope you recover.

@starwatcher-al Well, Yeah. There was no other reason for Trump's "spiritual advisor" to be an attractive woman unless she was the live in mistress.

@snytiger6 Yup, I figured that was the role anyway.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578012
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.