Agnostic.com

18 19

This "christian" woman tried to hire someone to kill her mother-in-law, saying that she could always ask for forgiveness later.
[news.yahoo.com]

BitFlipper 8 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well she is right there.

She sounds like a Bible Belt Christian, who have been conditioned by their Pastors to think that they can be as sinful as they want. Just so long as they attend church every Sunday and Wednesday!

This woman has misplaced a big piece of her humanity! The very idea that it never occurred to her, that she would be caught in such a bizarre scheme...shows she isn’t living in the real world...prison isn’t going to go down well for this person! A good example here...we should never allow our hate to take over our reality!

I think this shows the biggest of many flaws in the concept of confession and forgiveness in Christianity.

It's the sense of entitlement they live by...I caught my EX cheating on me(5 different guys in 45 days😂)...and she had the audacity to tell me "my God will forgive me so I don't care if you do or don't forgive me"...un FUCKING believable...she was out the door within 24 hours...and the MAJORITY of the COUNTRY thinks her behavior and Trumps behavior is ACCEPTABLE...and they call US the misguided heathens...smfh

And take a look at Marjorie Taylor Greene. She’s the Trumpanzee poster child.

I bet that’s one load her fathers regrets shooting.

Yeah. They have no idea about the part about apologizing to the person/people you have actually harmed. Let alone trying to make amends to setting things right.
Like decent humans do.

And she's a real estate agent that figures

As the Church Lady would say....
[media4.giphy.com]

Ask for forgiveness from her genocidal maniac of a god? Who the heck would want a daughter-in-law like that?

Well, imo, WHEN she hits the Cell Block in prison, at least she'll be a welcome "Cheer Mom" for the other prisoners....LOL.

Something wick come this way.

There’s no words appropriate for this one.

Agreed 🙄

So much for her relationship with her kids.
If she was so concerned about her ex-MIL badmouthing her to her kids, she'll be lucky if they visit her in the slammer now.
Stupid ass.

This is one of the main reasons I have trust issues with overt christians.

They think they can do anything and an have endless stack of "Get Out of Hell Free Cards."

You would think they were republicans...

Another POS Christian hypocrite. I'm surprised her status and political connections didn't allow her to get away with it.

According to Christian doctrine, she would have to have contrition. Etch a Sketch.

Yeah. They don't do that part.

Never heard of it, will look up not. Oh ask for forgiveness! But isn’t that part of the script every Sunday. I was a youth when I realised how ridiculous that all was. Sin in the week, be forgiven on Sunday, start again Monday with the ill behaviour.

They rarely even apologize to the person they wronged. They think whispering some mutterings to their magic sky daddy.
Most of them are even then offended if you are still angry. Usually pop off with something along the lies of, "God's forgiven me. Are you better than god?"

As a young Catholic, we never did anything really bad, but in parochial school, we would be brought to confession as a class. We all figured we had to confess something, so we lied about things just to have something to confess. The irony was astounding.
Then we would compete on who had the most prayers to say!

I know this sounds horrible , but to be perfectly honest , I truly wish something had happened to remove my MIL from any contact with my family . Even after our divorce , she continued wreak havoc with the family relationships , at least some of which are still evident among adult children and grand children . She even spewed her poison on her sons' second wives . Shame she didn't die much earlier .

Murder for hire is not an "oopsie."

@BufftonBeotch I wasn't talking about murder for hire , just about evil MIL's that make you feel that way.

The difference is, you wished for relief. She contemplated taking murderous action.

My mother in law told me flat out, if I didn’t behave the way she wanted, I would lose my daughter. I didn’t , and as a result have only seen my daughter twice in 20 years...

Three Our Fathers and two Hail Marys should cover it. Hey it worked for lots of predatory priests so why not here?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580624
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.