Agnostic.com

6 3

This makes so much more sense than having the flag and god in the pledge.
[facebook.com]

Surfpirate 9 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There should be no pledge at all. I pay my taxes so that the Russians come in the backdoor. Evidently the Defense Department didn't have that door covered.

Nothing wrong with honouring the flag! Hell a lot of people have died for that flag. Players who kneel for the flag should be kicked off the team immediately!

Please tell me you're not serious

I would say that 'bending the knee' has always been a sign of respect and compliance, what it means on the football field is up for interpretation.

@redhog Oh he's serious alright. Hugs.

@Mooolah oh. So he's one of those fools. Ugh 🙄

As a veteran who served honorably, saw combat, and lost 37 friends in combat, I served our country for the very reason that citizens should have the right to peacefully protest! I am not at all offended by athletes kneeling in peaceful protest, I am however extremely offended by the murder of men and women at the hands of some law enforcement officers!!!

@marksam8484 same here USAF, two Army brothers and an army Air corps/Air Force grandfather. Fools like this who run their mouths about kneeling are clueless.

@marksam8484 Most veterans would disagree with you!

The link took me to some FB page about kissing your pet on their head... 😣

I noticed that and I won't link to FB in the future. If you pat you dog on the top of its head the that shows dominance, I don't suggest you try it with a stray dog.

I’m kinda skeptical about what disgracebook announces or publishes.

Absolutely when it is never resourced or actually vetted!!!

What I saw was that the stimulus check should not go to illegal aliens. A bit off topic but how in the hell would that happen? No income tax return so no checkie. Someone is batshit crazy!

There are an awful lot of people believe that
all immigrants (whether here lawfully or unlawfully) are all getting all sorts of assistance. A lot of them think they collect stimulus money, mostly because they believe the lies the republicans have told them.

@KKGator have seen posts like this on fb before. Used to argue the point. Now I just have a lot less, ‘friends’.

@KKGator - Rupub's use whatever lie they can think of. Cancun Ted Coup (or 'Cruz' just in case no one gets the reference) lied about the stimulus on the Senate floor and was chastised by Dick Durbin. Repub's have made a big deal about Democrats giving stimulus checks to prisonets but Democrats had nothing to do with that decision. The courts ruled that stimulus money couldn't be withheld from those in prison.
[businessinsider.com]

@KKGator More than that, many think that if Jose and Maria can just get their parents here they will all be drawing social security in 6 months. Never gonna happen and you cannot fix stupid.

Link is to an unrelated article or video.

I was enjoying how blowing glass is better than god, the flag, or the pledge... 😁

@Zster - You got a video of glass blowing? I got one of a snake biting a rat. It was 7 minutes long but I tirned it off right after the bite. Sounds like a summary of religion taking on new converts. First it bites injecting its poison and then proceeds to completely consume its prey.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580818
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.