Agnostic.com

10 6

LINK Anonymous No More, the Man Who Documents Pastors’ Expensive Sneakers Speaks Out | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

For nearly two years now, an Instagram account called “PreachersNSneakers” has been showcasing images of pastors in their cool sneakers along with an image of what those sneakers cost.

snytiger6 9 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Christian Preachers versions of Emelda Marcos perhaps?
What ever happened to " Angry was I because I had NO shoes UNTIL the day I met a man who had no Feet.'
They spend THOUSANDS on Sneakers and think NOTHING of it when others are bereft of even the simplest of the necessities of life, TRUE, God-fearing, Kind, Loving Caring, Benevolent Christian my Aunt Fanny's arse they are.

Just what I thought, the 'prosperity gospel' idiots who push greed as something jesus approves. They have to show off how much they have as a way to convince the evangelical crowd who refuse to think for themselves.

Or rather, not CAPABLE of thinking for themselves.

Don't worry, they're proud of it

It starts with sneakers but we know that it is only the beginning. This may wake some of the people up though, we can only hope.

Gah!!!!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Why would I care to even look at something like this?

Hey you got a couple of cheap preachers out there under 700 bucks. 🤔 I mean come on now, 😲 what's the lord getting cheap or what. 🤣

They are in it for the money so why would anyone be surprised.

A Harley Davidson cruiser worth more than one of his parents tithes ?. How much more ? A top of the range Harley costs over $20,000.

You can barely get a sportster for $20K. Full blown road hog will set you back $40 to $50k at least. And that's without all the trimmings and blinking crosses and shit!

@Barnie2years That makes it even worse. I wonder how much they give to the church.

Those pastors take the shoes off the feet of less fortunate followers.

Who pay absolutely no attention to the type of footwear their preacher has. Moronic don't cha think? 🤔

What else would you expect from thieves?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:583950
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.