Agnostic.com

15 19

i'd like to see similar stuff on islam.. why is everyone mocking christianity only? can't islam get a share? lol

Basem 7 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I understand you, why you say so, and I even agree with you. And that is despite the fact that I live in the city of najaf, and as you understand, I converted to Islam. I want to say right away that I have all the respect for Christians, because this is the same religion as Islam, and I see no reason to laugh at it. Each religion has its own laws followed by people in a particular religion. If they are in it, then they saw the meaning in certain laws, and live by them. I believe that by accepting one religion, and hating another one, it means not to be a believer at all. It is not right. Religion unites people, makes them kinder, and it also gives a very strong life guide so that a person knows exactly where he is moving and what he should do.

I think Hulk is just trying to lure in another puny god so he can bitch slap him around.

And like all Christians, after they're done, they kill everything in sight that doesn't measure up to their silly ass standards. Totally useless bullshit. Only the stupid believe such shit. And there are a lot of them out there.
So, sad.

“Jesus forgive Hulk. Hulk get angry. You would not like me when I’m angry.”

The hulk is not mocking christianity, more like supporting it. Islam is more violent and evil.

Well, imo, that would NEVER happen in Islam since Violence, Murder, Mayhem, etc, etc, are NOT frowned upon but encourage in the name of Allah and his Prophet, piss and pox be upon them both.
in fact, imo, it would be the complete opposite with a Radical Muslim 'begging Allah and his prophet for forgiveness FOR not killing enough people, etc, etc.

Believers are always trying to make their god and beliefs relevant by using what is popular at the time.

Remember this crap:

I much prefer the 'little' sign that I am presently working on to fit to my front gate, it says,
" Atheism, the REALITY thing."

This is so amazing! An animated character is asking forgiveness from an imaginary character.

never thought of it this way!!!!!

As far as I'm concerned, ALL religions are worthy of ridicule and derision.
I'm an equal opportunity anti-theist.

An equal opportunity anti-theist - I am so going to steal that phrase!

@anglophone Please, consider it a gift.
😁

The Hulk is not an automatic fan of any god. He likes Thor because they work together, but remember how he beat the crap out of Loki? Just sayin'. 😉

Most appropriate! The marriage of fiction and fantasy....

Funny poster. To your (likely rhetorical) question, though. If you are Muslim in an Islam-ruled society, you risk ruin or death for "mocking" Islam. If you are of Christian upbringing or cultural heritage in the West, as I am, then mocking Islam specifically looks like cultural insensitivity and xenophobia and gets roundly condemned as such. We DO need to hear from former Muslims, good ol'apostates, to take on the abuses and factual absurdities, not to mention the hypocrisies of Islam. But that isn't for me to do, nor demand of others, who might be risking their lives to do it.

My personal motivation is to challenge my culture's religiously fueled abuses and stupidity. That represents endless supply of work with NO need to crusade against other religions. One can still extrapolate from my general messages of the notion of God being absurd and childish wishful thinking.

The Hulk is as real as Jebus!

I'm a firm follower of the principle of making fun of all religions. But there's a couple I like to heap special abuse on.

Same that I would expect from Evangelicals and Southern Baptists.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585388
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.