Agnostic.com

19 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The picture it shows saying our wedding he looks so unhappy, almost a "get me the hell out of this" look. Wonder if he was hoping the police would show up she would go crazy and get arrested and then he would not have to marry her.

Total insanity of the faithful. Notice that it draws attention and importance to the couple. Also note that most Evangelicals think Jesus will return in their lifetime.

What's that god? Are you sure god? So I should fuck the bride in the ass with a broom handle? And then the same with the groom god? Oh well, I don't want to god but only because you say so god.

Dodo birds aren’t extinct after all. They’re reborn in the form of faithfuckwads.

oh now we can't be to suprised. everyone know god has a b and e kink!😋🤣

Wait till the owners find out where God told them to fuck for the first time.

"God" tells all sort of people all sort of things - every often, they are self-serving for who he was (supposedly) speaking to.
[news.uchicago.edu]

We are making progress, 50 years ago, it was “the devil made me do it”

Ahhh yes, Richard Prior

Quite the prankster, that God!

I was Christian for 30 years. I felt like god told me to marry this particular woman. She turned out to be a narcissist and I was miserable for 11 years. Since then I’m afraid of what god will tell me

Nothing like stupid people to make the world go round and amuse us.

This weird "god" thing tells people to do some very strange things.

It's that wild and wacky God again!

Seems "God told me to do it" is an all-purpose infallible excuse for the righteous (or command for the manipulative). Can't argue with that, can you?

I really need to look up some synonyms for the word "stupid" so I'm not constantly repeating myself when discussing xians and all the stup... wait, just a minute... okay, got it, ...and all the insensate things they do.

Turns out there's a lot of synonyms for stupid.

Could not some quite befitting descriptive words be "Faithfools, Christfools, Evangelicals, Sheeples and the like?

I saw a News Clip on this. The problem seems to be that God forgot tell the owner.

Stupid is as stupid. Especially when comes to believe in imaginary things.

The intended bride and groom should have been cited for trespassing.
Maybe not arrested, but definitely ticketed and fined.

I wouldn't have been nice about their delusions either. Probably would have said something along the lines of not giving a shit about what their imaginary friend had to say about anything.

Fucking morons.

Me, well I'd be turning the Sprinkler Systems on FULL blast as well as applying the nearest Fire-hose and telling that it was Blessing of their Marriage sent by Neptune.

Their own personal god told them to get married. They were wrong to marry at the mansion.

You know, we used to have a homeless guy that spent summers in Gettysburg, as the churches traded off housing the homeless between I think March and November - why the fuck not winter, I don't know.
Anyway, Ed was an interesting character. He stopped talking to me (he hung out many days at a coffeehouse) because I mistakenly thought the wrong thing about The Wizard of Oz film.
Back to god - once, Ed was complaining that the police made him leave a yard, where he had lay down for the night because Jesus had told him to do so. Ed did whatever Jesus told him to do; luckily, Jesus never suggested anything violent

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591548
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.