Agnostic.com

28 20

Holy fuck, if I weren’t already atheist, I’d be asking where to sign up!

10 Rules of Sex for [Christian] Wives

1. Obedience means complete obedience. No exceptions. If you can pick and choose when to obey you aren’t actually being obedient. Sex is an important part of marriage and being totally sexually obedient to your husband is part of your vows. Respect your husband’s authority over you in every aspect of your life, as God intended. (Ephesians 5:22-24)

Continue reading for more wholesome rules. 😳

[biblicalsexology.com]

Apunzelle 7 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gawd I’d like to slap some sense into women who buy into this BS

I'd much rather smack a few men (especially in politics) who subscribe to all that subjugation of women.

@mischl Women are all they’re capable of doing that to. Or children. It’s the way of all cowards and bullies.

So very glad I'm an atheist ! This is bullshit .

Yuck, and to think many of us were led to believe this is how we should be (from mother's advice if not religious.) I'm glad I've come into my own view of sexuality as being a mutual 2-way interaction, bonding the human individuals together, not alienating one partner by objectification which is dehumanizing.

I can't even with this silly shit.

And yet, if you told these people that they are prize winning Fetish Life Participants they'd be offended. I haven't seen anything like this except in Fet Life Dom/Sub lifestyle guides. IMO, these women are indoctrinated into abusive life choices because most of these women have been programmed from birth to accept this.

If you are raised to have your own free mind and you choose this, so be it but when you are raised and convinced your happiness and connection with your god requires this... that's abuse.

Leelu Level 7 May 19, 2021

Well said. I agree that few, if any women would choose this if they already had an open and free mind. And those would probably would be people in the Fetish crowd, which is fine with me.

@TomMcGiverin Yes, body autonomy, consent is everything but you can't have that with indoctrinated people. That's why when these women who say "I choose to wear a burka" are not believable. The number of women with their own free mind that choose that are very miniscule.

@Leelu Agreed. Like you, I am always skeptical of how little their consent is coerced.

Didn't making someone have sex against their will used to be called rape? Dim memories.......

You're right. But a lot of male True Believers think that once married, a woman has no such choice. Which is one of the several reasons I decided long ago that typical "marriage" is complete horseshit. I encourage couples to sit down and negotiate their contract. And to make it re-negotiable every year.

Even now it is difficult for a woman to prove rape in a marriage/partnership. Unless she is physically beaten (she can then claim assault) and raped (therefore she obviously did not consent) but if it has gotten that bad then she is unlikely to come forward as she has already been reduced to think of herslef as useless by the abuser.

How to diminish a woman. Hard to understand that in 2021 there are still people who think like this.

I imagine there will always be people who think like this.

It is kinda hard to imagine, especially for us (who don't go to church every Sunday and listen to the propaganda).

@jlynn37 sigh...

The other nine rules are no better. (I did follow the link sadly.)

So what makes me amazed is, this woman married a complete asshole, and she is so proud of it, she wants to publish the details ?

Religion can do that to people.

A friend of my ex was fundamentalist. She said, "In any partnership there needs to be one person with authority to settle disagreements. The bible says that in a marriage, the man has this authority and responsibility."

That is basically sugar coating the same ideas that this blog describes.

I have no information on their sex life.

The "responsibility" is very key here because many women raised in religion value not having the responsibility because that also absolves them from blame. They will trade that for servitude, mainly, because they have been brought up to fear everything. This is an important part of their indoctrination.

Just bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 May 19, 2021

When insecure men make the rules you get the town of Stepford.

So much of what I would call "Happy Horseshit". The last couple rules are really telling, saying that the woman is the husband's trophy to be on full display for everyone to see and the final rule that confirms that the wife is no more than a pet, like a dog or cat to obey and please the man. Makes me gag to even think about....

Right?!? Especially this nugget:

1. Men are visual creatures and you need to keep your body in shape and always look your best. … Embrace body modifications if your husband thinks they will enhance your beauty.

@Apunzelle In other words, you not only need to diet, work out, etc., to keep your body looking beautiful, you also need to agree to any cosmetic surgery, such as boob jobs, that your hubby recommends. And in the meantime, I bet, hubby is free and entitled to have as large a beer gut as he wishes, etc.

@TomMcGiverin That’s exactly how I read it.

@Apunzelle You would be correct. I would bet the house on it!

So if the husband demands of his wife that she has triple penetration while he watches ... ?

She should cheerfully jump right on it.

So, marriage is all about sex for the man.

Gotcha

Servitude which includes sex.

You didn't already know this?

Well, as trite as it may or is going to sound here, AT least the wives can get a FEW days off once every PERIOD.
Since, according to the ORIGINAL transcript of the bible, circa 327 C.E., " A woman in her menses may NOT share the same bed as her Husband, may NOT serve him his food, may NOT accompany her Husband ANYWHERE, even the customary 5 paces behind him, AND upon the cessation of her menses, MUST scour herself completely with cold water, using bundles of leaves and sand until her skin be raw and red, burn her menses bedding where ALL can see it burn and make ardent apologies to her Husband and God for her sins."

But what if the husband tells her that he wants sex now then she had to submit and is he to blame for the transgression or is it again her fault for flaunting her body at him? in the sexy clothers he requires her to wear. Although given many of these will not be using contraception there is a very real chance she rarely menstruates as she will either be pregnant or post pregnancy. Now there is a question what does the babble say about post pregnancy when a woman is bleeding, is that a period or not?

@Budgie According to the original transcript of Genesis, Chapter 5, Verses 13 thru 17, circa 327C.E. " Any time that a woman shall bleed not from a cut nor an injury then she is to be considered as being unclean, untouchable and unwelcome in the presence of ALL MEN, for her blood is tainted with original sin and must never touch the flesh of a man unless she is a virgin and being given the seed of a man for the very first time."

That doesn't make you want to run right out and sign up? Why not?

I am astounded at how many women advocate against their own best interests in this way. It just blows my mind.

Fuckin’ clowns.

Sometimes what I don’t know……I’m better off not knowing.

I got a potty mouth, so all I can say is Holy Fuck as well. To me that reads like a "The Onion" article. I was cracking up, but I also know it is all to real for a portion of the world. I am sure some of them won't wear masks because... oh the bible must be silent on that issue, so I am will choose my liberty over anyone's health. Sorry the bible doesn't say I need to..

Please try to understand what freedom could be like!

If I were one of these women, and most thankfully I am NOT, I'd be wearing a sign on every shirt/blouse I had that stated clearly " ALL Access points to this body are CLOSED for business PERMANENTLY."

I sent them a comment but as it is moderated it will not be posted way to stifle free speech. Guess their free speech is the only one that is allowed.

Now who would have guessed that?

Theyre what we call little boys. Not men.

Perhaps "the prophet" learned his misogyny from the bible.

Yea…….he watched the cuming of the lord.

Seems to me every one of these rules is just another variation of the first. The visually pleasing one made me laugh. My Ex husband complained because he thought I was getting fat. I was a whopping 111 lbs! You could play the xylophone on my ribcage, I was not at all fat, I was finally getting my womanly curves and not looking so much like a boy with boobs. He on the other hand, had gained a 40 pound belly and looked as if he was ready to give birth at any moment! I poked him in the gut and said, "Really? And what is THIS?!" That shut him up. Sex is a two way street, in this day and age, men are not the sole provider for their families, women work as hard outside the home and then are still expected to do the bulk of domestic chores as well, including giving birth to and raising offspring. I am glad to see the younger generations are raising their sons to understand marriage is a partnership instead of a place where they get to be lord and master over their wives.

Right?! I’ve always earned more than the men in my life. In fact, my ex-husband was a stay-at-home dad. I don’t need a man for any of the things this article implies. I don’t need a man … I want a partner.

The rules do not matter. Christian women only pretend to follow them.

What a mess!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:597637
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.