Agnostic.com

14 34

LINK Saskatoon Catholic cathedral covered with paint after discovery of 751 unmarked graves

Just another genocide by catholics. The stuffed animals make this picture particularly powerful.

OldMetalHead 9 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"We don't ever solve anything that was hateful in the past by continuing to hate.”

True

The burning down of Catholic churches has begun: [bbc.com]

I doubt that the Pope understands the real reason for this hatred and anger against the RCC.

I found this... never let this be forgotten.

Leelu Level 7 June 26, 2021

Put up cardboard headstones with unknown next to any of the information not known about the child
Name
Date of Birth
Date of Death
Tribe
Killed by the catholic church

Budgie Level 8 June 26, 2021

Paint! Pshaw, I'm surprised that there aren't more bonfires.
[en.m.wikipedia.org]
From Wikipedia -

Wow, heavy! So much for the "good works" of religious institutions.

Hit them where it hurts, abolish their tax exemptions, tax them until their butts hit the hay. And apostasize the hell out of them.

This is a big weapon we have against those religious zealots who go too far. We need to start making use of it. JFK took great pains to separate his office from the Vatican. Biden needs to do the same. When his church says they will deny him communion he should answer, if so he would deny them their tax exemption. We all know who has the stronger hand.

@JackPedigo NO. Biden should NOT make it personal.
Just tax the fuckers

@twill He should also send a loud message he will not let his religion govern his politics.

Should have doused the place in more red paint than that imo.
Coat it from roof to foundations in red paint and spit on EVERY Catholic Priest that enters or leaves it as well, they DESERVE NOTHING less.

All in the name of the Sky Daddy Arsehole, the Sky Son Arsehole and the Holy Priesthood Arseholes.

I want more things like this to happen. I want these bastards to feel the heat

redhog Level 7 June 25, 2021

Does the burning down of Catholic churches count? [bbc.com]

@anglophone while I don't "condone" arson. I'm not going to physically defend a church from it for sure

Time for those bastards to be eliminated.

This is just another in a long line of atrocities and crimes against humanity.

KKGator Level 9 June 25, 2021

That sort of pushback against the Catholic Church also happens in Western Australia. A middle aged man who was terrorised as a child by the RRC sect of the God Mob destroyed the grave of a local RCC asshole, and no charges were brought.

Good 😠

I hope this makes more people leave the rcc.

The catholic clergy are filth, and the fact that they can continue to work for an organisation that did this time, after time, after time proves it.

Wow. Maybe people are starting to wake up.

The people in the Republic of Ireland have been waking for some decades. (And guess what, the RCC doesn't like it.)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:605478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.