Agnostic.com

6 0

Does your device meet the (Windows 11) requirements ?

Windows 11 is free, but your CPU might not be officially supported

Microsoft’s Windows 11 hardware changes are surprising some

[theverge.com]

FearlessFly 9 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

and I hate that they are forcing us to use google some of my sites won't work on anything else like shopping I can't pay unless I use google

I use Android, there is not enough money in the world to get me to use Windows ever again!!!!!!

I have not checked and do not want to. I plan on using Windows 10 as long as I can and I have shut down all the bad features of that system. Microsoft will come in and rearrange your Windows 10 every 90 days. It pissed me off, so now they no longer do that on my system. They are blocked. I update as needed using another system app.

I know. I let them slip through and they deleted a perfectly good chess game that I had been playing with for years, and was not even produced by them, and now I can't get it back again.

I block updates too they have changed formulas in excel and other stuff that doesn't make sense

@whiskywoman I use PatchMyPC for updates that are really needed. Screw Microsoft. Windows 10 extended support ends in 2025 and the programs I use may support it longer than that.

Gawd I hate computers.

No, but then I don't have and would never use Windows and wonder why people do, given how bad it is, not to mention a security disaster. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:605659
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.