Agnostic.com

58 10

What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you during sex?

Mea 7 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

58 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Calling the girl by the wrong name the next morning. Hey...it was college and we were drunk!

My girlfriend was deepthroating me, and right at the moment I climaxed she lost her lunch. It was pretty gross, and more embarrassing for her. But we laughed it off, and I gave her kudos for the effort despite the discomfort!

Ha! She was a good sport! Had the same thing happen one time...without the projectiles!

When Father Maloney said my penis was smaller than the other altar boys

I either appreciate your humor ..or you were in a wicked dark place..

Please tell me that's a joke 😟

My priest thought I was faking it.

@ArthurPhillips lol

@thislife, @Varn Yah. Just trying to be funny

I dropped her during the standing portion of the act. In my defense she was pretty sweaty and I worked arms at the gym earlier.

Never had sex

More funny than embarrassing - years ago, while we were totally disracted by one another, my then dog - a boxer/shepherd, chewed the crotch out of his underwear - shredded !

My Mom walked in on us. " Hi Mom, your home early. "

I had sex with my girlfriend while her mom (a JW) was holding a Bible study in the room right below us. We got got yelled at because the lamp, furniture, etc. was shaking in the living room while they were attempting to prayerfully and solemnly study their New World Translations...

With my first ex wife, her on top, got sharp pains so kinda... pushed her to the floor. Went to the army ER in my boxers with my first kidney stone.

Not being prepared for that time of the month. It was my freshman year intersession. I was in Coimbra,Portugal at the University partying with this gorgeous guy we had met in the park that afternoon. I got locked out of my pension and spent the night at his apartment. Had a fun crazy night despite.

She looked me in the eye and said.... "Wrong hole."

Not sure that it was actually embarrassing to me, but I fell asleep during sex once.

LOL. I passed out one time. My husband reminded me the next morning. I started laughing and asked if he find her. He soldiered on. Good man. Lol.

So apparently I hit a nerve while we were going at it and she ended up peeing on me.

For some women, super intense orgasms will do that.

Some people think that it is female ejaculate. I do not think that.

@BlueWave honestly I didn't find it so much embarrassing..It was weird and a first but I found it funny..Though my lady at the time was not too amused.

A guy came into the stairwell and I ran down the stairs. That was embarrassing as hell.

I avoid sex in stairwells. That solved it for me.

Shy to say it on the internet lol

obis Level 6 Apr 19, 2018

The one thing that would embarrass any man: Whiskey dick.

I would like to add, I think I just recently ran into this gal again on a dating site. I don't think she remembers me though so I'm thinking that's a good thing. 😉

Two things: Junior high school, I took a girl up behind the DJ booth and we got caught when the DJ turned to do something, tripped over the horny teenagers that were us, fell down the stairs and broke a finger. Second one was my ex giving me a mouth party and when we got busted by cops.

Hmm... I think it involved a really smally fart which really killed th mood.

Got busted by my first wife's catholic grandmother before we were married.
Woke up to realise I'd spent an energetic night in a bay window facing the main street.
Had the young fella, then three, walk in and ask "Where's mummy?". (His mother is a foot shorter than me.)

My then girlfriend gagged and threw up on my cock while giving me head.

Her dude kept staring at my junk watching get dressed, he busted us.The staged heading off to work hun trick . Lol

Hurting my back

I was having sex with my then girlfriend and I called her by my mates mum's name. I got slapped several times for that stunt!! What about yourself

I actually just thought of another one! One time a woman slapped me on the ass while we were having sex and I was not expecting it at all, nor had I ever had that happen before, and I started laughing hysterically. Needless to say, the sex ended and she stopped talking to me... but I couldn't stop laughing. I have no problem with some love taps here and there, but it was such a new and unexpected thing for me that I couldn't help myself. I was embarrassed both by what happened and by how I handled it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:61188
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.