Agnostic.com

3 4

Former Mayor Giuliani, Trump’s lawyer: “I am willing to go to prison, but those who do will pay in heaven”
[digismak.com]

"in the exclusive interview last night, the controversial Giuliani emphatically maintained that he did nothing wrong, apparently obsessed with declaring his innocence."

"Giuliani expressed his frustration at the FBI raids on his home and law firm in Manhattan, calling the investigation misleading and politically motivated. “I am more than willing to go to jail if they want to put me in jail. And if they do, they will suffer the consequences in heaven ”, He said. “I did not do anything wrong”."

This is the "Rudy Giuliani proposed a "trial by combat" over his baseless allegations of election rigging during a bizarre speech at a rally to protest the certification of Joe Biden's Electoral College win."
[salon.com]

RussRAB 8 July 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am perfectly willing to take the chance on being part of the US that helps sending to prison.

Me Too!

He knowingly trotted out false propaganda that came from a hostile foreign power. And ruined the careers of several people. and, and, and,.... The POS deserves to have a confederate statue dropped on him.

Someone who has done what Giuliani has done, as you point out, has no business threatening anyone with divine consequences. It's BS on such a huge scale like this that reenforce by beliefs as a nonbeliever - not the reason for disbelief, but a reenforcer.

If I only worried about punishment in "heaven", there are a few people I'd shoot. Maybe more than a few. I don't want to go to jail tho, so I don't.

barjoe Level 9 July 31, 2021
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612833
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.