Agnostic.com

10 21

LINK Spanish Bishop Resigns After Falling in Love with Satanic Erotica Novelist | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He fell in love with a divorced woman who writes erotica with a satanic twist.

snytiger6 9 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ain't love Grand!

I hate when that happens.

My first wife had a cousin who was a priest, and the apple of his mother's eye, until he met, and fell in love with his future wife, and left the church. Kudos to both of them, for being honest about being human.

Exactly my thought, good for him, he did the right thing.

So if they exist Satan is stronger than God?

And may they be happy for ever after.

I....uhm.... yeah I got nothing. Carry on.

Yeah I’m gonna need those books to read please haha

Hooray for ex-Bishop Goma! Hopefully, his relationship with Señora Caballol will lead him to renounce the terrible things he did for the Catholic church, to wit, exorcism and gay conversion torture. His new love object might be the best thing that ever happened to him.

Silvia Caballol sounds like a genuine prize, perhaps even a true champion among women. I've known a few women novelists, and they are interesting people. I've only known one who writes erotica, and she is absolutely fascinating. But then a psychologist in addition all that? I'm overwhelmed with the very idea of the woman. But add to all that: she writes Satanic ideas into her novels, no less. Wow. I'd say Señor Goma has himself one hell of a woman. Without a doubt, she DID put him into a spell. I'm envious.

“Life imitates art far more than art imitates life.”
Oscar Wilde

That’s an original.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621189
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.