Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Schwarzenegger says Californians 'made the right decision' not to recall Newsom | TheHill

Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger 🌈 says that California voters “made the right decision” not to recall Gov. Gavin Newsom 🍸 on Tuesday.

Schwarzenegger, who became governor after Gray Davis was recalled in 2003, made the remark in an interview with The Los Angeles Times days after Newsom easily defeated the recall.

“I think voters made the right decision,” Schwarzenegger said “It’s better to stay with someone who you know what they’re going to do, rather than someone who comes in wacky and is changing everything around.”

snytiger6 9 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, but that genius thinks he was qualified and deserved to unseat Davis.

All said and done, he was nowhere near the disaster I had imagined. That said I also never voted for him. (I lived in California at that time)

I guess older and wiser Arrrnold!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622967
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.