Agnostic.com

15 32

The Jesus said, "WTF." and went back to heaven.

redbai 8 Sep 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

there is "confusion" here, in some here in these comments are perhaps inadvertently and indirectly, but none the less sub - text - clearly beating the fashionable anti white tom tom, trying perhaps, god knows why, for some sort of harmony with the idiot who posted these cartoons. they were dredged up from the blm stew pot. at the very least you all are giving short shrift to the tons of framed pictures of black jesuses on the thatched hut home walls in all those black s - - - t h - - e countries where christ worship has made inroads. also, i think you inadvertently take a gratuitous swipe at my pals the red necks. rednecks do harbor contradictions as do we all, but for the great majority of mainstream hill billies their jesus is the god of love, not to be confused with the n.r.a or smoking .

........now i sense that a few of you are reasonable guys, honest and enjoy kidding around. as do i. personally i like the hebes a great deal. working their virtues into any conversation is my own personal tom tom. so im actually trying to wag my tail on your dogs when i gratuitously add that the jewboy christ was undoubtedly a certifiable nut case, but an amazing one. and, heres the point, ...... he stands with a multitude ...freud, any rand, carl sagan, einstein,leonard cohen (i could spend all day making this list) as one of the luminaries of human history. indication of a great people who generally try to stay out of the lime light, a 2,000 year habit, despite, or because of, the pogroms. and that is rarely spoken of here. and also, no jew would ever sink to posting bogus cartoons like these. let the jews speak for this dubious jewish issue. not that they would. they have way too much class for that, and bigger fish to fry

but you all, minus 1 or 2? live long and prosper.

😂 🤣😂 🤣Hey everyone, be assured, the racist wants you to know he only disapproves of 1 or two of you. The rest of you are acceptable. I'm sure you're relieved by his acceptance. 😂 🤣😂 🤣

@redbai gee gosh golly! I am supposed to feel respected because he called me eloquent though deluded (see below) by blm and you, "...the idiot who posted this cartoon." After all, he's just standing up for his redneck friends, who worship a loving Jesus and therefore are unfairly maligned by us "anti-White tom tom beaters."
So why on earth would you call him a racist? I am shocked! Shocked! I tell you. 😱 Clearly YOU're the "racist" for pointing out his racism.
....er, or something. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

@MikeInBatonRouge

@MikeInBatonRouge .......try vacuuming

@MikeInBatonRouge ...i think you two can make eachother happy. go for it. and don't worry, one or two hedged complements in the context of a critical paragraph don't equal respect

Picture is fake Jebus

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 19, 2021

Is there any other kind of Jebus? 😉

Oh yeah, blond hair, blue eyed Jesus is the only one the funnymentalists believe in!! 🤣

There is a meme making the Internet rounds that asks -

What is something that everyone thinks is in the Bible but actually isn't?

White people.

Same basic shit as the Buddha being a jolly fat Japanese man. Cultures that deeply adopt a fable as their own on a deep level inevitably distort them.
"In the beginning, man made god in his own image." But I know this Jesus depiction can't be right. Where're his blue eyes? Where is his NRA membership card or his pack of Marlboros?🙄
[google.com]

jesus, if he was an actual man, was a semite. a. SEMITE, not black. born and raised in a land full of semites, and some romans for killing the wiseguy semites. semites are arabs and jews. jesus was a jew. isreal was full of jews. clear now?

@holdenc98 I have been clear all along. What's your confusion? Semitic people are not "Black." But neither are they European in complexion, hair and eye color, unlike many depictions of Jesus.

@MikeInBatonRouge my "confusion" is that you are perhaps inadvertantly and indirectly, but none the less eloquently beating the fashionable anti white tom tom, trying perhaps for some sort of harmony with the idiot who posted these cartoons. they were dredged up from the blm stewpot. at the least you are giving short shrift to the tons of framed pictures of black jesuses on the thatched hut homewalls in all those black s--- ---e countries where christ has made inroads. also, i think you inadvertantly take a gratuitous swipe at my pals the red necks. rednecks harbor contradictions as do we all, but for the great majority of mainstream hill billies their jesus is the god of love, not to be confuised with the nra or smoking .

........now i sense that you are a reasonable guy, honest (your central thesis is correct) and enjoy kidding around. as do i. personally i like the hebes a great deal. working their virtues into any conversation is my own personal tom tom. so im actually trying to wag my tail on your dog when i gratuitously add that the jewboy christ was undoubtedly a certifiable nut case, but an amazing one. and, heres the point, he stands with a multitude ...freud, any rand, carl sagan, einstein,leonard cohen (i could spend all day making this list) as one of the luminaries of human history. indication of a great people who generally try to stay out of the lime light despite, or because of the pogroms. and that is rarely spoken of here. and also, no jew would ever sink to posting bogus cartoons like these.

but you? live long and prosper.

I was taught that the Bible and Jesus was the ultimate truth as a child but when I grew up I realizes that there is basically nothing that can be proven as true from the Bible and Jesus

Lets try not to offend here........... Lets make a doll, lets call him "jigaboo jesus", have a boxed collectible made of him, in China of course, give him away as the prize for a newly created "level 10" ( for galactic level shopworn racial platitudes, beyond even previously benchmark agnostic.com levels). Maybe make him a companion doll, "feminnazi mary", to be sold exclusively at Walmart, all proceeds earmarked for a guided eugenics program. Could we somehow connect the eugenics up directly with the level 10s?. Your ideas welcome!

Stopped reading at the racist bigotry in the first line, looked at who was writing it and realized I've run into the racist asshole again. Didn't get past the first line as, if you're true to form, I doubt it has anything to do with the cartoon.

@redbai ......ostriches don't really stick their heads in the sand. that is a myth. you on the other hand ... NAME CALLING DOES NOT ADDRESS THE ISSUE I RAISED, and that you say you have not read.

put de lime in de coconut, why don't you?

also, calm down. in your reply you seem to loose track of syntax, and who you are addressing, or not addressing, as the case may be.

@holdenc98 poke

My parents

Seems like if Jesus was dead for a few days, he must have some stink on him….

LOL!

LMAO!

"Listen, you numbskull! I am a white evangelical, so of course Jesus what white. Stop telling me lies, you Servant of Satan!"

This is funny but so is that final pic of a Jesus who points at a sacred heart (or something?) I've seen that pic my entire life.

Catholic background?

@BufftonBeotch Pentecostal, but the pic is a famous one I think.

@DenoPenno It is. But a Catholic grandmother would have that in her home.

Reckon they nailed that dark skinned boy up, all over again.

Of course they would.

He should have complied.
If he could talk he could breathe.
He was on drugs and had underlying health conditions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.