Agnostic.com

7 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sure there will be plenty who will proclaim that he's not a "good christian".

The majority of them are idiots.
All of them are delusional.

I haven't heard any news since then but he's a big name.

@rainmanjr Haven't heard too many believers changing their minds either.
Unless of course, they're getting checked in to the hospital.
Then it's too late for their change of heart.

Maybe that'll make some of these halfwit spreadnecks to go the shots.

I am an anti-vaxxer who most certainly got vaccinated against Covid. So i am very familiar with the data about vaccinations. I am not really totally against vaccines, neither is Dr Andrew Wakefield, the author of all this controversy. My point is that these anti-covid-vaccine people are using, or misusing, the anti-vaccine data. They have grabbed on to "herd immunity" and are using it for political purposes. So it isn't even stupidity, (of course it is), it is a deliberate dishonest, dangerous, ploy to further their dubious ends. And many of those who follow this are dying. AND does Fox News report the overcrowding in the hospitals and news of thousands of deaths happening right now? These anti-covid vaccine people are like sheep being led to the slaughter while they endanger the rest of us. I feel sorry for those who need the hospital and can't get in due to these morons.

We try to answer that daily here. LOL.

How could there ever have been a credible argument against vaccines when there were no vaccines in biblical times?

Great point. The prescribed method for dealing with plague then was to run away.

They did very much believe in banishment of the unclean and disobedient.

hmmmm

@rainmanjr Or to accuse someone of being a witch and casting a sleek. Then burning the witch at the stake

Anti vax? Anti logic.

Finally

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 19, 2021

Xstianity has never informed people's views on the vaccine issue. Conservatives are not "guided" by Xtian doctrine. They merely use the label as a cheap-shot stamp of authority for their pre-existing agenda. Right-wing anti-government sentiment is the blatant motivation here.

That's true.

They are anti-government only if it is not their government.

@jlynn37 That's how it seems so how I'd sell it.

It certainly won't put the argument to rest, since a lot of people don't want to listen to arguments.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623274
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.