Agnostic.com

13 14

LINK Christian Mom Found Guilty of Starving Baby to Death; She Faces Life in Prison | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

They thought god would somehow magically take care of everything for them.

It shoudl be noted that they didn't starve themselves using that same theory.

snytiger6 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ve said this before. Church always talking about Satan and satanism(which I’m NOT for either) but Satans church has to stand in absolute awe of the damage that the Abrahamic religions have caused

The fact they were feeding her foods!!!! At 10 months old she should still be breastfed and if unable to do that then on an appropriate formula. Poor baby I feel for her that her short life was so horrible.

I’d love to stick a soldering iron up her ass.

Surely her vagina would be a better place to put it?

@anglophone That’ll work too!!

Despicable human beings have been using religion as an excuse to justify heinous crimes and disgusting behavior as long as religion has existed.

This says nothing about God but everything about cultism. Gotta be self-absorbed, psychopathic, and a bit lazy to be in them. At least she's doing life.

What it does make me wonder about is this: Non-Christians can easily find these kind of stories but the Evan's can't demonstrate a single case of a Dem drinking baby blood or chowing down on yet it's Dem's who have to do the denials. Why? Because that's what the Q person accused us of so we've got to ask for proof, have a debate, discover they've got no proof, get through the name calling, etc. The only correct reply to their hoaxes is to insist on proof and let everyone on thread know there isn't any. Then tie voting to their Theocratic beliefs and ambitions. That should be all we need to defeat them.

Term of NATURAL Life, Solitary Confinement, NO Privileges, Visitors, etc, etc, EVER and fed ONCE per day with well diluted Gruel, stale bread and water drawn from the toilet bowls of every other prisoner.
Oh, and NO access to bibles, religious materials, preachers, priests or whatever as well AND IF found to be praying, hosed down with icy cold water and left to drip dry no matter what the ambient temperature may be.

Their God killed millions - they only killed one between the two of them.

Which ever way you choose to look at it, they STILL knowing took a life, an innocent and helpless one at that, ergo NO punishment, imo, is too much for them to endure.

Despicable! When has god ever came to the rescue? Maybe they are trying to "prove their god" by using the baby as bait.

God has far too many sporting events to manage to deal with an odd child or two-at least He didn't have a bear kill the baby.

Brainwashed nutters.

Sure hope the other inmates show her some jailhouse justice.

They're also finding God. Maybe she'll be put in charge of meals?

@rainmanjr True, but from what I've heard, women in prison don't take too kindly to mothers who kill their children.
Kind of like how pedophiles aren't treated very well by other inmates.

@KKGator I was just trying to be funny. She deserves a very hard time, no doubt.

Insane

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 19, 2021

No, Totally and irrevocably DELUDED

I have strangely complex feelings about this.

That parents could starve their child to death in the religious belief that god would somehow 'come to the rescue' is delusional in the extreme - yet it's not just delusional.

There are other batshit-crazy christians who buy into the same sort of deranged god nonsense, but who still don't end up starving their children to death. There must have been other crap involved. Other stuff that made these crazed fuckwits act in a way that even 'normal' christian fuckwits wouldn't act.

So yes - there's absurd christianity involved. Of course there is. But no, that cannot be the whole story.

There's other stuff that was going on here, too.

Disgusting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629091
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.