Agnostic.com

26 20

LINK MAGA Doctor Stella Immanuel Claims Satan’s Clones Want to Kill Anti-Vaxxers | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

She may be a pediatrician, but she is also a minister, and she puts all her eggs in the latter basket. In other words she is more than just a bit nuts.

snytiger6 9 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who told ??? Godamit .
Fine . Scheduled meeting for next week is canceled .
Pls inform all clones at your area and wait for new directions . Do not eat an antivaxxer until further instructions . Have a baby this weekend instead .
🦇🦇🦇

Anti-vaxxers are totes inedible..way to old so their meats too tough..

@Charlene 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I do hope you mean eat a baby instead of have one.

@Lorajay have a baby to eat !

@Pralina1 foiled again by voice text. I was trying to say I'd rather eat a baby than have one.

When "doctors" start saying garbage like this, they should lose their license to practice medicine.
It's a clear violation of the Hippocratic Oath.
She is definitely not fit to be a physician.

Not fit to be classed as Human imo as well.

Should we really be allowing evangelical nut-jobs to take up valuable spaces in medical schools?

Now I wish I believed in Satan.

The anti-vaxers do a pretty good job of killing themselves! Keep up the good work!

Being intelligent and smart do not always go together. Many people with fancy degrees have absolutely no common sense.

She is a "certifiable" moron. They have to be doing a lot more than smoking weed. IMHO

Is there not a medical board who examines these kind of so called doctors and gets them some professional help, or at least takes away their right to practice medicine?

Think of what the A.M.A. would do with the likes of her over here.

I don't know about Satan clones, but I've been tempted to do so..

I volunteer to assist.

@Triphid I ll be the getaway car

@Pralina1 just remember to keep the car running..please.

@Charlene ma’am . I got this 💪🦇😂

@Pralina1 cool..😎🤓😃

There is no way that I would allow such an idiot anywhere near my children.

Ditto…

This MAGA Doctor should receive the first vaccination for ignorance….

Got one right here, a 7.69 mmm WWI Mauser rifle bullet complete with licensed rifle as well, bring forth the one in dire need of the vaccination PLEASE.

Nope idiots like her are

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 21, 2021

I had sex with a demon for 10 years and I have no gynecological problems but I divorced her 5 years ago. In fact I’m convinced I was married to Satans sister

Negative . I am satans mother . I know my kids . Your ex is not mine .

I laugh when I see stuff blamed on Satan. If Satan really wanted to learn how to be evil then he should study the history of the Catholic church

No doubt, the Catholic Church a lot about Evil…

I have no idea if I am Satan's clone, but.....yuppers!

Oh shit a load of bricks, first we have one piece of squirrel food get out of its padded cell and NOW another one gets loose, one the Orderlies around this Looney Bin is about to get the BOOT in more ways than one.

"More than a bit nuts" you say, Nuttier than Granny's fruit cake would be my estimation.
Blimey, her elevator doesn't rise past the basement I reckon.
The lights may well be on BUT no-one has been home for decades.
If brains were gunpowder she'd be hard pressed to have enough to blow a hair off the end of her nose.

A witch doctor!

Which Witch Doctor....LOL.

A witch doctor would have much more on the ball. Witches used to be doctors in the olden days.

@dalefvictor Double double toil and trouble. 😉

Satan's clones aren't killing the anti-vaxxers, SARS-COV-2 is killing them.

If scientists can clone Satan, they ought to be able to make a good vaccine.

Where do they come with this crazy stuff. Do they smoke weed on the side?

I smoke a lot of weed and have never had an idea that stupid. Even on acid I never had an idea that stupid.

Smoking weed does not produce this kind of bullshit.

Weed does not cause that… I’m living proof…

@KKGator amazingly, it's religion that Does so..

@Charlene True very, very true.

Have you ever smoked weed? This shit don't happen on weed unless you're nutters to start with. Booze can make you hallucinate. Smoked a lot weed in my day and never thought shit like this "doctor"/

How much stupid does this doctor have anyways? In order to be a clone of satan one needs his DNA so who was chosen to get DNA from a non existent evil killer from a non existent hell and survive? I don't think I'm leaning toward believing it -sounds like b.s. to me.

Oops, I misread this as "SANTA'S" clones....made just as much sense......

And yet amazingly, she has not been assassinated yet. Must have great bodyguards or something.

Nuts! Am I God's clone or Satan's clone? Did each of these characters come out of the same book?

Yeprrr, out of the same book…

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629454
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.